These simple Toddler Meal Ideas are simple, healthy and easy to assemble. Use these ideas to introduce your toddlers to new foods, help picky eaters and make meals more enjoyable for everyone.
Time for another roundup of simple toddler meal ideas! It’s been over 4 months since I shared my last roundup. Hard to believe isn’t it?! The months are just flying right by. I’ve been sharing Squish’s meals since he was about 18 months old and he’s now 3.5 years old! And Little miss is almost 18 months so some of these meals belong to each kid.
In case you’ve missed any of my previous large roundups of simple toddler meal ideas, here they are for easy reference:
- 40 Healthy Toddler Meals
- A Month of Easy Toddler Meal Ideas
- 50+ Toddler Meal Ideas (PDF Download)
- 50 Healthy Toddler Meal Ideas
- 50+ Quick Toddler Meal Ideas
Important note because someone always asks- the plates are from Re-Play Recycled. (affiliate link) They’re our favorite. I just bought the rainbow 12 pack AND some of their bowls, which I also love.
A few other notes:
- I try to judge how my kids are eating by looking at the big picture. If they don’t eat one meal, they’ve likely either eaten well at 1 or 2 of the other meals, or had a few too many snacks that day. And if they haven’t, then they’ve usually eaten fairly well the day before or will the day after.
- There are repeat items and the kids definitely have their favorites, but hopefully some of the pictures will spark some ideas!
- Feel free to sub other fruits and veggies based on whats in season, child preference and chewing ability, etc.
- This is just meant to give ideas. All kids eat different amounts and varieties.
- No, they do not always eat everything I serve them. If you want to see daily before and afters, be sure you’re following me on Instagram and watching my stories!
Ok so here’s your latest round of toddler meal ideas:
- Avocado toast on Dave’s Killer Bread, strawberries & Honey Smoked Fish Company Salmon
- Strawberries, Chocolate Pea Cookie, Plainville Organic Turkey (from Costco), Strawberry PB Oatmeal
- Steamed veggies, Barilla protein+ spaghetti, Crockpot Meatballs
- Simple Mills Crackers with Sabra hummus, roasted sweet potatoes, baked chicken, taste of kale, bacon and goat cheese stuffed chicken, bbq sauce
- Corn, Dr. Praegers Spinach Littles, avocado toast
- Cucumber and hummus, HB eggs (from Costco), leftover hot dog from dinner out (I don’t buy hot dogs but both my kids eat them at restaurants)
- Barbara’s Cinnamon puffins, raspberries, waffle french toast peanut butter sandwich (just regular french toast cooked on a waffle iron with peanut butter in between)
- Grapes, Giovani Rana spinach and cheese tortellini, roasted cauliflower, Meijer Brand chicken sausage
- Steel cut oats made with cashew milk, peanut butter, cinnamon and vanilla and blueberries, peppers with ranch, roasted potatoes, bite of a salmon burger
- Sweet potato bite, blueberries, pepperoni and cheese rollup
- Pasta with red sauce, avocado toast, raisins, pulled pork with bbq sauce
- Blueberries, roasted sweet potato, avocado, pepperoni, farro
- Blueberries, roasted carrots, hard boiled egg, peanut butter toast
- HB egg, Broccoli Littles, Made in Nature Tart Cherry Figgy Pops, turkey and avocado roll-up
- Sunchips, Broccoli Littles, Baked Oatmeal French Toast Sticks (added shredded carrots), blueberries
- Peas, Lotus Foods ramen, shredded chicken with bbq sauce
- Figgy pop, Triscuits with hummus, turkey stuffed with pepperoni and cheese
- Honey roasted peanuts, snap peas, pears, avocado toast
- Almond Butter Chicken and zoodles skillet (chicken and veggies separated), pear and pasta with red sauce
- Avocado toast, microwaved sweet potato, Egg Waffle
- Rice, roasted green beans, Instant Pot Asian Chicken
- Corn, Simple Mills crackers with hummus, french toast waffles
- Grapes, Egg Wrap, buttered noodles
- Pretzels with hummus, blackberries, PB & Banana Sandwich
- Banana Oat Bar, roasted sweet potatoes, pizza meatball (coming soon)
- Grapes, Pumpkin Yogurt Bar (made dairy free by subbing pea milk for yogurt, and I added hemp seeds), avocado, homemade chicken and noodles
- Carrots with ranch, crackers and hummus, bacon, Instant Pot Chicken Marsala
- Strawberries, Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Littles, Kid Fresh Foods Chicken Meatballs
- Carrots with ranch, roasted sweet potatoes, chicken and black bean quesadilla
- Grapes, Pumpkin Yogurt Bar, PB Chocolate Cauliflower Oatmeal
- Crackers and hummus, cottage cheese and eggs
- Sweet potatoes, banana, pizza meatballs
- Blackberries, sweet potatoes, chicken and hummus naan pizza
- Sweet Potato Protein Cookie, Turkey, hummus and cheese rollup
- Maple Bacon Roasted Carrots, apples, waffle french toast
- Roasted carrots, strawberries, Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Waffle Mix, pork tenderloin
- Pears, rice, chicken fried rice
- Crackers and hummus, raspberries, pb&J
- Grapes, Lemon Energy Ball (with blueberries added)
- Hummus and pepperoni naan pizza
- Roasted sweet potatoes, steamed green beans, Kid Fresh Foods Chicken Meatballs
- Graham Cracker, strawberries, scrambled eggs with peas and chicken sausage
- Carrots and ranch, Coconut Oil Banana Muffin, Chicken Marsala
- Pineapple, Trail mix, Turkey
- Clementine, Kodiak Cakes pancakes with blueberries, hotdog
- Sweet potato, pears, lasagna
- Crackers and hummus, potatoes, turkey and avocado rollup, Outshine Popsicle
- Sweet potatoes, Love Grown Sea Stars, turkey, apple
- Smoked Salmon, strawberries, tortellini, Coconut Oil Banana Muffin
- Pear, Siggi’s 4% yogurt, crockpot pot roast, rigatoni
- Annie’s mac and cheese, peas, Freezer Chicken Tenders
- Curry roasted sweet potatoes, naan, chicken curry
- Bare apple chips with peanut butter, PB Chia Crackers, oatmeal with berries
- Carrots and ranch, Rice Krispie treat, meatballs
- Crackers and hummus, dates with peanut butter, Kid Fresh Foods chicken nuggets
- Crackers and hummus, pears, Green Smoothie Pancakes
- Naan with hummus, Lemon Energy Ball, tuna cake, strawberries
And that’s it for toddler meal ideas today!
If you’re interested in my feeding philosophy, check out this post on Why My Toddler Doesn’t Always Eat What I Eat. I also have two ebooks for sale that you might enjoy: The Ultimate Guide to Food Prep and How To Cook Dinner on the Fly.