Here are 15 quick and easy casseroles for Sunday dinner- or any night of the week when you want a simple meal the whole family will love without much effort!
Let’s talk casseroles. In my opinion, they’re the easiest way to pack a ton of delicious flavors into one dish. The combinations are pretty much endless and usually, they require very little effort. Win, win, win in my book. I’m always looking for new healthy casseroles to try with my family and there are so many options out there so I decided to make myself a list and start working my way through it.
In case you need a little inspiration like I did, I rounded up 15 casseroles to share with you guys. Most are more traditional dinner casseroles but don’t forget about breakfast casseroles! Breakfast for dinner is almost always a win at my house and eggs are great for casseroles!
- Breakfast Enchilada Casserole via The Lean Green Bean. You can prep it a day in advance and pop it in the oven when you need it!
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini via Bellyfull. Creamy, cheesy and freezes well.
- Cheesy Sausage Veggie & Rice Casserole via Iowa Girl Eats. Gluten-free and easy to customize with your favorite veggies.
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole via Inspiralized. A fun, gluten-free way to use spiralized sweet potatoes.
- Instant Pot Farro Enchilada Casserole via The Lean Green Bean. Easy to whip up with pantry staples!
- Southwestern Chicken Casserole via Fit Foodie Finds. When you’re craving Mexican food but don’t want tacos or enchiladas.
- Beef and Cauliflower Stuffed Pepper Casserole via The Lean Green Bean (not pictured). A twist on traditional stuffed peppers. Low carb and gluten-free.
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole via Well Plated. Freezer-friendly with an easy, flavorful sauce.
- Taco Casserole via Dinner at the Zoo. All your favorite taco components in casserole form.
- Creamy Buffalo Chicken Casserole via The Real Food RDs. Gluten-free, dairy-free and low-carb but not lacking flavor!
- Buffalo Chicken Bake via A MindFull Mom. Layers of chicken and potatoes with lots of buffalo flavor.
- Meatball Sub Casserole via The Novice Chef. All the goodness of meatball subs but served with a fork.
- Green Chili Chicken Pot Pie via Recipe Runner. Classic comfort food with a flavor twist.
- Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole via Neighborfood (not pictured) A new addition to the pizza night lineup…made with garlic bread!
- One-Pot Sloppy Joe Casserole via Culinary Hill (not pictured) Ready in 30 minutes but can also freezer-friendly.
What’s your family’s favorite casserole?