Do you need more packed lunch ideas for kids? I've got you covered with a month of packed lunch ideas (with photos), plus lunchbox recommendations, a lunch packing cheat sheet and nut-free snack ideas if you need them for a nut-free school or daycare.
As a Registered Dietitian and mama of three, I often get asked for lunch ideas for kids. If you're stuck in a lunch packing rut, you need this guide! With over 20 lunchbox ideas, you could use one every school day for a month and still have a couple to spare!
Here's what's in your packed lunch ideas for kids PDF:
- Product recommendations - I share my favorite lunch boxes.
- Prep ahead tips - A few tips for things you can prep ahead of time in the fridge and freezer to make lunch packing easier.
- Lunch Packing Cheat Sheet - lunch ideas divided into protein, carbs, vegetables, fruits and snacks so you can mix and match from each category to pack a balanced lunch quickly.
- 24 lunch box photos - full-color photos of bento-style lunch boxes showcasing different lunch item ideas
- Nut-free product recommendations - If your school is nut-free, here are some peanut/tree nut-free snacks you can pack for your kiddos.
"I already used this tonight to pack my daughter’s lunch for tomorrow. She loved being able to look through the pictures and choose what she wanted. I really like the list of different proteins because I tend to get in a rut with protein (especially at lunch). The list of nut free snacks is amazing too- l ordered a couple options for her to try." - Jen
"This is probably my favorite guide I’ve seen! First, I love the image and its diversity! I love the cheat sheet with ideas! It’s so easy to overlook obvious things when you're in a rut. Your images are done well and I love how many you did! My favorite part is the tip section with alternative ideas for that meal, that was so clever. You even went the extra mile to provide links. You literally made this ideal for parents and it feels like such a loving gift!" -Laura
"I've started reviewing the lunch box guide and let me just say- THIS IS YOUR BEST ONE YET! I will use it for planning weekly lunches. You've compiled a great list and the pictures are awesome!" - Lacey
"My oldest is going to kindergarten and I've been dreading packing him a lunch because he can be picky but your guide has made me feel SO much better. I love how you can see every lunch!"
"I have both The Dinner Spark and Snack Spark (amazing, love them) but the Month of Packed Lunches - OVER THE TOP BEST!! I love the variety and EASE of every lunch box. The visuals are fantastic." - Kendall
If you're also struggling in the snack department, you might like The Snack Spark - a comprehensive guide to easy, healthy snacks everyone will love! It includes simple snack pairings, what makes a good snack, homemade and storebought snack ideas, allergy-friendly snacks and more! You can click here for more details on The Snack Spark or grab both as a bundle!