Are you struggling with snack time? You're not alone! It's so easy to fall into a rut and serve the same 3-4 snacks week after week.
THE SNACK SPARK IS HERE TO HELP! It's packed with all sorts of ideas for quick, easy snacks everyone will love.
Here's what's included:
- What Makes A Good Snack: A little about my definition of a healthy snack and what I aim to include.
- Simple Snack Pairings: 50+ ideas for simple, healthy snacks that can be made at home and some simple snack pairings.
- 40+ Snack Components: Snack component ideas divided into carbs and proteins/fats so you can mix and match your favorites to make a balanced snack.
- Favorite Snack Bars for Kids & Adults: 20+ storebought snack bars I like for kids and adults, plus what I look for when choosing a bar.
- Lower Sugar Cereals: 30 lower sugar cereals that can be part of a balanced snack for and my criteria for choosing them.
- 50 Store-Bought Snack Ideas (+favorite crackers): Some of my favorite store-bought brands and products to serve as snacks.
- Allergy-Friendly Snack Ideas: Homemade and store-bought snack lists for vegan, peanut/tree nut-free and gluten-free diets.
- Snack Recipes: Links to some simple snack recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
- Non-Perishable & Prep Ahead Snack Ideas: Ideas for snacks that can be made ahead of time and snacks that don't require refrigeration.
- Tips For Trying New Foods: Tips for using snack time to make trying new foods fun for kids, plus a printable new food rating chart.
- How I Do It: Quick explanations for how I make some of our most common snacks.
- 20+ Veggie-Packed Baked Goods: Muffin and bar recipes from the blog that are full of veggies/beans/legumes and make great snacks.
If you're stuck in a dinner rut as well, I have The Dinner Spark to help you out!
Or click the button below to grab The Spark Bundle and get both The Dinner Spark & The Snack Spark!