This Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken has the perfect balance of flavors and is sure to be a dinner loved by the whole family.
I’ve got a delicious dinner recipe for you today! I made this Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken a couple weeks ago for dinner one night. It was so good that the next day I made it again with a few tweaks just so I could share it with you!
It’s easy to make AND it involves bacon- so it’s gotta be good, right?! You can adjust the amount of brown sugar and cayenne better depending on how sweet/spicy you want it!
Here’s how you make it:Print
Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken
An easy, flavorful weeknight dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 – 1 tsp cayenne pepper *
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2–3 tsp brown sugar *
- 3–4 strips bacon
- Combine melted butter, spices and sugar in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Rub spice mixture onto top and bottom of chicken tenders.
- Slice bacon strips in half lengthwise.
- Wrap half a slice of bacon around each tender.
- Place on a baking sheet covered in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until tenders reach 165 degrees F.
- Switch oven to broil and broil on high for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully so they don’t burn!
The first time I tried it, I used chicken breasts and left the strips of bacon whole. I personally like it better with chicken tenders, but use whatever you have on hand – breasts, thighs, tenders, nuggets, etc! Just cut the bacon to wrap around accordingly!