This Easy Pumpkin Bread will become your go-to quick bread recipe for fall. Just one bowl, a handful of ingredients and the perfect loaf every time. Customize with your favorite mix-ins or try baking two mini loaves and giving one for a friend!
*Originally published Oct 2014. Photos updated Oct 2018*
I created this recipe for Easy Pumpkin Bread almost exactly 4 years ago…while I was trying to keep my mind off the fact that my first baby was due any day (even though he wouldn’t end up coming until almost 2 weeks after his due date). It’s oh so easy and has become my go-to recipe over the years because you just need one bowl and a few simple ingredients.
I love making mini loaves because they’re just so much more fun to eat. You can also give the second one away to a friend or stick it in the freezer!
Sometimes it’s fun to eat it plain, but I also like to experiment with mix-ins like chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, and more. If you’re looking for a fall recipe that’s a bit more unique, be sure to try my Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins!
But let’s get back to this bread shall we? Whip up a batch today and enjoy some with your morning coffee all week!
Here’s how you make it:Print
Easy Pumpkin Bread
This Easy Pumpkin Bread requires just one bowl and a few simple ingredients. It will quickly become your go-to fall recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf or 2 mini loaves 1x
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (I sometimes cut to 1/2 cup)
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- optional mixins- chocolate chips, fresh cranberries, etc
- Combine butter, pumpkin, eggs and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pan (or two mini pans) and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. (If using mini loaves, you may want to check on them sooner).
About as easy as it gets, right? One bowl, minimal effort, delicious result!
Now, who wants a slice?