This Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing is light and flavorful and an easy way to add some healthy fats to your salad.
I know it’s Bean Bytes day but I just had to pop in again and share a quick recipe with you guys in honor of a very special lady! Thanks to some wonderful blogger organizers, we’re having a little virtual baby shower for Liz at The Lemon Bowl. If you haven’t checked out her blog, go do so immediately. She posts some amazing recipes!
Today we’re celebrating Liz by putting together a little recipe roundup… and LEMON is the star ingredient!
I opted to make a salad dressing. You guys know I LOVE avocado on my salad. Usually I just chop it up and put it on top, but sometimes it’s nice to spread the wealth a little bit and give every piece of lettuce a little avocado flavor! Since lemon and avocado naturally go together, it didn’t take long to come up with this recipe.Print
Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing
A easy to make, light dressing that’s full of flavor!
- 1/3 c mashed avocado (1 medium)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (juice from one lemon)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2–3 Tbsp water (to reach desired consistency)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir vigorously until well-combined.
- Makes about 1/2 a cup of dressing.
I enjoyed mine on a salad topped with a salmon cake!
Want more lemon? Check out what the other fabulous bloggers made for the shower:
- Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary by Miss in the Kitchen
- Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” in a Lemon Cup with Smoked Paprika by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Lemon Basil Bruschetta by Dine & Dish
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries w/ Lemon Basil Aioli by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Lemon Garlic Herb Marinated Olives by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Kalamata Olive and Feta Dip with Baked Lemon Pepper Pita Chips by In Aggie’s Kitchen
- Creamy Asparagus Guacamole by The Healthy Apple
- Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by Nutmeg Nanny
- Basil Hibiscus Lemonade by Fabtastic Eats
- Jam Mocktails: Lemon & Pineapple by Cooking with Books
- Lemon Jalapeno Spritzers by Bev Cooks
- Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade by Crumbs and Chaos
- Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) by An Edible Mosaic
- Tipsy Lemonade Iced Tea by Family Fresh Cooking
- Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing by Thrifty Veggie Mama
- Lemon Quinoa Salad with Pistachios & Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Cookin’ Canuck
- Greek Salad with Garlic-Lemon Vinaigrette by Gimme Some Oven
- Pear Quinoa Salad by Reluctant Entertainer
- Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing by The Lean Green Bean
- Lemony Spinach & Tomato Quinoa Salad by MomAdvice
- Herbed Calamari Salad with Preserved Lemons by Everyday Maven
- Italian Lemon Roast Chicken Pot by Eat2Gather
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Cocktail Shrimp by Simply Scratch
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Tostada by A Zesty Bite
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguine by Taste and Tell
- Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter by Handle the Heat
- Lemon Chicken Stew by FoodieCrush
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Lemon Cream Sauce and Olive Orzo by Baker by Nature
- Honey Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Rachel Cooks
- Lemon Glazed Cookies by A Cedar Spoon
- Healthier Lemon Bars by Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Sugar Cookies by What Megan’s Making
- Light Lemon Mousse by Country Cleaver
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Sandwiches by i am baker
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust by The Law Student’s Wife
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Chips by Seeded at the Table
Salad dressings can easily be made ahead of time during a food prep session to have on hand to make salads more exciting during the week. If you liked this post, you’ll love my ebook – The Ultimate Guide To Food Prep. It dives into even more detail about how to food prep, troubleshoots common problems and provides tons of tips to make it easier! Click the image below for more details!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!