These Healthy Brownie Bites require just seven ingredients, are healthy enough for a snack and also make a great dessert recipe!
Super quick and easy recipe to share with you today because it’s Monday…and who doesn’t need a little chocolate on a Monday? These Healthy Brownie Bites are actually just a twist on one of the most popular recipes on the blog – my Sweet Potato Banana Bites. If you’ve made that recipe before, you know it requires just four basic ingredients!
This recipe adds just three more ingredients and voila! You’ve got dessert. These bite-sized treats are a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth and in my opinion, they’re still healthy enough for Squish to eat as the occasional snack! So that’s a win-win in my book.
I enjoyed them topped with a little extra nut butter but it’s not necessary! Like I mention about the Sweet Potato Bites, these aren’t super sweet. If you’re looking for a dessert that’s a bit more indulgent, but still healthy, you might like these Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Brownies.
Anyways, here’s how you make them:Print
Healthy Brownie Bites
These Healthy Brownie Bites require just six ingredients, are healthy enough for a snack and also make a great dessert recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 18 mini muffins 1x
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 – 4 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on desired sweetness)
- optional: chocolate chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Mix in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.
So there you have it! I definitely add the chocolate chips to mine and just use 3 T maple syrup. You could also use honey instead of maple syrup.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!