These Healthy 5 Ingredient Snacks can be made quickly to power you through the afternoon slump. Plus several simple snacks that don’t need a recipe!
Let’s talk about snacks today shall we? Squish and I are both huge snackers and I actually dedicate a lot of my food prep time each week to making sure I have healthy snacks on hand for both of us to eat throughout the day! We definitely have some staple favorites, but I’m always looking for new, simple ideas that I can whip up quickly.
I decided to put together a little roundup of ideas for you guys of quick, healthy 5 ingredient (or less!) snacks. Hopefully it’ll give you some new inspiration for the week!
Egg Wraps with Turkey & Avocado/Hummus
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Quinoa Peanut Butter Snack Balls
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Bars
High-Protein Black Bean Lime Dip
4-Ingredient Banana Waffles
And because some of my favorite snacks are so simple that they may never be a recipe on the blog, here are a few more ideas:
15 No-Recipe Snacks
- Tuna + hummus + salsa + peppers + onions
- Rice cake + smashed avocado + hemp hearts
- Jicama sticks + turkey or ham + hummus
- Popcorn + nuts + dried fruit + pumpkin seeds
- Sweet potato fries + plain yogurt + sriracha
- Whole wheat tortilla + black beans + cheese + salsa
- Apple rings + peanut butter + granola
- String cheese + nuts + crackers
- Steamed edamame + sweet potato chips
- Sweet potato + almond butter
- Fruit juice + unflavored gelatin
- Dates + nut butter/coconut butter
- Cottage Cheese + avocado + berries
- Plain greek yogurt + powdered Ranch + sliced veggies
- Low-sugar whole grain cereal + milk
[Tweet “Try one of these Quick, Healthy 5 Ingredient Snacks from @leangrnbeanblog today!”]
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!
Tiffany @ The Chi-Athlete says
UH——YUMMY and EASY?! Perf for me!<3
rachel @ Athletic Avocado says
perfect ideas right here! can’t wait to try some 🙂
[email protected] Apple of My Eye says
I’m always on the hunt for new and different snack options, especially when it’s summertime and big heavy meals don’t sound appetizing. All of these look SO amazing! I’m especially eyeing those zucchini tater tots.. talk about the perfect comfort food made healthy!!
This is awesome! I forgot about those sweet potato banana bites- my girls loved them! And so many other great ideas.
Heather @ Polyglot Jot says
Im a big snacker too–yes! Cant wait to make that avocado pudding!
So yummy… definitely making those zucchini tater tots soon!