Here are 15 healthy recipes for the grill. You can whip up quick, healthy and flavorful meals in no time – everything from meat and fish to vegetables and dessert!
As we head into spring and warmer weather begins to stick around, it’s time to fire up the grill! Grilling is a great way to enjoy the outdoors in the spring and fall, and an easy way to keep your kitchen cool on a hot summer day. Depending on where you live, you may even be able to gril in the winter!
I wanted to round up some healthy grilling recipes for you if you’re ready to dust off the grill but not quite sure where to start. This roundup includes all sorts of meal ideas. Everything from vegetarian recipes, to seafood, to chicken & pork!
15 Healthy Recipes for the Grill
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin via Iowa Girl Eats – So juicy and delicious and perfect with grilled veggies.
- Grilled Pineapple Shrimp Kabobs via Homemade in the Kitchen – Taste the tropics at dinner with this winning combo.
- Grilled Peruvian Chicken via Wannabe Country Cleaver – Add some new flavors to this palate with this easy chicken recipe.
- Grilled Tandoori Chicken Kebabs via Culinary Ginger – Serve with rice for a quick, easy dinner the family will love.
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops via Out Grilling – Kid-friendly and easy for a busy weeknight dinner.
- Grilled Steak and Potato Kabobs via The Lean Green Bean – Meat and veggies in one! Grab the kids to help you prep them!
- Caprese Chicken Foil Packets via Cookin’ Canuk – Simple, flavorful and delicious!
- 4 Ingredient Chicken Marinade via The Lean Green Bean – This marinade is PERFECT for grilled chicken. Pair with an sides you want!
- Grilled Peaches with Caramel Sauce via Grandbaby Cakes – Serve these for dessert this summer to impress a crowd!
- Honey Lime Chicken with Grilled Peach Corn Salsa via Fannetastic Food – So light and refreshing but packed with flavor.
- Easy Grilled Vegetables via Flavor the Moments – Serve these with your favorite grilled meat or add some chickpeas to keep it vegetarian.
- Shish Tawook Chicken Thighs via A Cedar Spoon – Pairs with an eggplant side that makes a healthy balanced meal.
More healthy recipes for the grill:
- Grilled Foil Packet Tilapia with Pesto Veggies via The Lean Green Bean – Try it with cod or other white fish as well.
- Spicy Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa via Yummy Healthy Easy – Add a little heat to the dinner table with this easy recipe!
- Grilled Salmon in Foil with Garlic Butter via Rachel Cooks – So easy and the foil makes cleanup a breeze!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!