These Greek Black Bean Burgers are a great meatless option. Make a batch on the weekend to have on hand for quick, easy meals throughout the week!
When I said I got my act together this weekend, I really meant it. Not only did I take pictures so I could post the Sweet Potato Banana Bites, but I also FINALLY took pictures so I could share the recipe for my Greek Black Bean Burgers. Can I just say that I hate taking pictures of burgers? They’re kinda ugly. Don’t let that deter you, though. I promise they taste great!
To say we’ve been obsessed with these burgers lately would be putting it mildly.
We’ve been eating them for lunch, for dinner, on salads, on a bun, and even crumbled in our omelets. They’re easy and super versatile, as well as extremely delicious!
Here’s the recipe:Print
Greek Black Bean Burgers
On a bun or over a salad, these healthy burgers are delicious however you enjoy them!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- 1 small red pepper, roasted, peeled & diced
- 23/4 cups black beans, divided
- 11/4 c cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/4 c hummus
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c feta, crumbled
- 1/2 c onion, diced
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- 1/2 – 1 tsp greek seasoning
- Put 2 cups of black beans in a medium bowl and smash well.
- Add the quinoa, hummus, garlic, greek seasoning and onions and mix until well combined.
- Add the red pepper, feta, remaining beans and breadcrumbs. Mix until breadcrumbs are well combined.
- Mix and form into patties. Squeeze firmly to help make sure they stick together well.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes, flipping once.
These were inspired by the Asian Black Bean Burgers I made a few weeks ago. The basic formula is the same. I just tweaked the ingredients to give them a Greek spin 🙂These Greek Black Bean Burgers from @leangrnbeanblog make a great base for any meatless meal!Click To Tweet