These Easy Meal Prep Cold Lunches for Work mean no more boring lunch boxes! No microwave is required to enjoy these easy, healthy meals.
Yesterday I shared 25 Healthy Meal Prep Lunch Ideas and I hope they were helpful. Today I wanted to focus on work lunches that taste delicious when eaten cold. Not everyone has access to a way to heat their lunch at work so I wanted to pull together some cold ideas if you’re tired of sandwiches and yogurt.
Meal Prep Lunch Box Ideas – Pasta
- Cold Sesame Noodle Meal Prep Bowls via Sweet Peas and Saffron – Storing the sauce separately helps these bowls stay fresh all week long!
- Greek Orzo Salad in a Jar via How Sweet Eats – By keeping the sauce on the bottom and orzo on top, these store easily in the fridge for a quick lunch option.
- Mexican Pasta Salad via Healthy Seasonal – A fun way to change things up from tacos and nachos.
- Peanut Soba Noodle Salad via Pinch of Yum – Cold soba noodle salads are my favorite. This one is full of flavor!
Meal Prep Lunch Ideas – Salads
- Salad in a Jar 101 via Back to Her Roots – Learn all the basics of making and storing salad in a jar for the week.
- Easy Hummus Bowls with Chicken Shawarma via Plays Well With Butter – Easy to customize. Enjoy in a bowl or sandwiched into a piece of naan.
- Crunchy Cashew Quinoa Salad via Fit Mitten Kitchen – Bursting with flavor and packs a protein punch!
- Hoison Glazed Salmon via Carmy – Bright and fresh. A great way to enjoy salmon for lunch.
- Edamame Black Bean Salad via PB Fingers – Pack a big container of this plus some chips for scooping!
High Protein Meal Prep Lunch Box Ideas
- Grilled Chicken Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps via Plays Well With Butter – Lettuce wraps are great for lunch. Easy to make and eat and they’re light but still filling.
- Healthy Spring Rolls via A Sweet Pea Chef – Another great option to prep ahead of time with a variety of different flavors to change things up.
- DIY Starbucks Protein Bistro Box via No. 2 Pencil – Easy to replicate at home and customize to your liking!
- Lunch Box Ideas for Adults via Gathering Dreams – Several great lunch box ideas that are both easy to throw together and healthy!
Meal Prep Lunch Ideas – Sandwiches and Wraps
- Easy Egg Wraps via The Lean Green Bean – Versatile, low carb and packed with protein!
- Turkey Ranch Rollups via The Pinning Mama – Feel free to add whatever veggies you have…and try them with ham or roast beef too!
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap via Everyday Family Cooking – Great way to use up leftover chicken tenders.
- Granola Crunch Apple Peanut Butter Wraps via Two Healthy Kitchens – This wrap will make you feel like a kid again!
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos via Peas and Crayons – If you haven’t packed tacos for lunch yet, now is a great time to start!
So tell me, which of these ideas will you try first?
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!