These air fryer salmon bites are quick, easy and delicious. Ready in 5 minutes and an easy way to add protein to salads, bowls and more!
Allow me to introduce you to my new favorite way to use my air fryer – Air Fryer Salmon Bites! These little nuggets are SO delicious and cook so quickly. You can easily whip up a batch for a quick lunch or dinner. Thanks to a quick marinade, they’re great by themselves, but they’re also a great addition to lots of different salads and bowls.
Easy Air Fryer Salmon Bites
Let’s talk about what you need to make these:
- Red wine vinegar – adds flavor
- Honey or maple syrup – to balance out the acid of the vinegar
- Spices – I use a mix of garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper to add a little spice
This marinade is so quick and easy but you could also change it up. Try adding soy sauce and chili sauce or adding lemon juice and Greek spices.
How long to cook salmon bites in air fryer?
Good news! Salmon is a quick cooking protein to begin with and when you cut it into small pieces like this it cooks super quickly. Most air fryers will cook this salmon in just 4-5 minutes if you add it after preheating.
To make this a complete meal, I like to serve them in a Mediterranean-style bowl. I started with a base of mixed greens and topped with some rice. Then I added a veggie mix with peppers, onion, cucumber, tomato and crumbled feta cheese. You can assemble all that while the salmon is cooking and then add it on top.
For a quick dressing – mix hummus with a squirt of dijon mustard and lemon juice and thin with water to desired consistency.
Here’s the official recipe for the salmon bites:
Crispy Salmon Bites Air Fryer RecipePrint
Air Fryer Salmon Bites
These air fryer salmon bites are quick, easy and delicious. An easy way to add protein to salads, bowls and more!
- 1 pound salmon
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1–2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 – 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cut salmon into 1 inch cubes (I usually cut each fillet into 8 pieces) and place salmon in a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over salmon and stir to coat.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add salmon and cook 4-5 minutes depending on thickness, until salmon reaches about 140 degrees F.
- Serve as desired.
See what I mean about these being super easy?! Looking for more proteins you can cook in the air fryer? Try these:
- Honey Garlic Air Fryer Tofu
- Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Salmon with Honey Garlic flavor
Or for more salmon recipes try:
- Salmon Cornmeal Cakes
- Sheet Pan Italian Salmon
- Salmon Corn Chowder
- Thai Peanut Salmon Burgers
- Instant Pot Salmon Tortellini Soup
Easy Salmon Nuggets Air Fryer
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!