A week of gluten-free meals that covers breakfast, lunch, dinner to provide new recipe ideas and inspiration!
I’m back with another week of meal ideas for you. This week I’m sharing A Week of Gluten-Free Meals!
Hopefully this will give you some new ideas to add to your weekly menu. Don’t feel like you have to use every single one, even trying just one or two that sound good is a great way to try new recipes!
Strawberry Quinoa Parfait via The Almond Eater
Hemp & Chocolate Breakfast Cookies via Runnin Srilankan
Apple Cinnamon Poptarts via Offbeat + Inspired
Carb Buster Breakfast via The Pioneer Woman
Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes via The Lean Green Bean
Rainbow Kale Power Salad with Peanut Dijon Dressing via Housewife In Training Files
Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup via Healthy Nibbles and Bits
Zucchini Noodle Shrimp Pho via Eat Spin Run Repeat
Curried Tuna Salad with Apples via Lean Green Bean
Turkey Quinoa Meatball Lettuce Wraps via Cookin’ Canuk
Sweet Potato Black Bean Veggie Burger via Cookie & Kate *serve bunless or on GF buns
Rice Krispie Chicken Tenders via The Lean Green Bean
Slow Cooker BBQ Meatloaf via All Day I Dream About Food
Chicken Enchilada Casserole via Gimme Some Oven
Crockpot 3 Bean Turkey Chili Baked Potatoes via Fit Foodie Finds
In case you want a head start on the week, spend a little time prepping food tomorrow. Here are some food prep ideas for this meal plan:
- Make a batch of breakfast cookies or poptarts to have on hand for a grab and go breakfast during the week.
- Pre-chop some veggies for the carb buster breakfast so there’s less work to do in the morning.
- Make a batch of quinoa and granola to have on hand for quick parfait assembly, or assemble a few parfaits ahead of time and keep them in the fridge.
- Make a big pot of soup or pho to pack for lunches.
- Make some tuna salad- eat it on a sandwich for lunch one day and with veggies the next to change it up!
- Make a batch of turkey meatballs so you can quickly pack them in your lunchbox.
- Make a meatloaf and stick it in the fridge without cooking. One morning next week add it to the crockpot before work.
- Chop all the veggies and cook the beans and chicken for the enchiladas.
- Make a pot of chili so all you have to do is reheat and pour over potatoes for dinner.
- Make a double batch of veggie burgers. Stick half in the fridge to eat this week and half in the freezer for a later week.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!