Have lots of extra apples? Here are 15 healthy recipes using apples. Add them to your meal plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time!
I don’t know about you but I often find myself with a surplus of apples. Whether it’s after going apple-picking in the Fall or simply because they’re on sale at the store, I’m constantly looking for ways to use up this simple fruit. Luckily apples are super versatile and make a good addtion to tons of recipes for any meal of the day! I’ve you’re looking specifically for breakfast recipes, try these 10 Healthy Ways to Eat Apples for Breakfast.
Thinking beyond breakfast, I’ve also rounded up some deliciously healthy apple recipes for you to try at lunch, dinner, snack time or even dessert!
Healthy Recipes Using Apples
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Meatballs via The Lean Green Bean – These kid-friendly meatballs are great warm or cold!
- Apple Cranberry Almond Mason Jar Salads via Iowa Girl Eats – Make a bunch of these salads for an easy weekday lunch.
- Maple Mustard Chicken Sweet Potato & Apple Skillet via Recipe Runner – Everyone will love this combo and the simple sauce.
- Brussels Sprout Apple Goat Cheese Salad via A Cedar Spoon – A quick and easy salad bursting with flavor.
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup via Fannetastic Food – Perfect for a cold Fall or Winter night!
- Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples & Pecans via Jessica in the Kitchen – Fancy enough for a holiday, easy enough for a weeknight.
- Apple Graham Cracker Nachos via The Lean Green Bean – A fun after school snack idea for the kids!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples via Food Faith Fitness – An easy dessert to feed a crowd.
- Harvest Chicken Skillet via Well Plated – The perfect combination of sweet and savory.
- Apple Chicken with Bacon and Potatoes via The Endless Meal – A one pan meal the whole family will love.
- Flourless Apple Cinnamon Muffins via Hummusapien – Make a batch for snacks or breakfast this week!
- Roasted Squash Fall Salad via The Lean Green Bean – You can never have too many toppings on a good salad!
- Apple Pie Smoothie via Texanerin – Think beyond berries in smoothies!
- Copycat Apple Pecan Chicken Salad via Noshing with the Nolands – A copycat recipe of a fast food chain favorite!
- Cinnamon Apple Almond Flour Donuts via Fearless Feeding – Healthy enough for breakfast, sweet enough for dessert!
What’s your favorite apple recipe?
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!