I’m back with another weekly meal plan for you! This week I rounded up a week of spiralized meals! I’ve been loving my spiralizer lately. (FYI – I have the Paderno Spiralizer – affiliate link) and a i know a lot of you guys have too!
Are you ready?! I hope you find something you like.
- Apple Crisp Breakfast Bowls via Food Faith Fitness
- You can make these in the microwave!
- Sriracha Garlic Hash Browns with Baked Eggs via Fit Foodie Finds
- Would make a great weekend breakfast!
- Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potato Waffles via The Oven Feelin
- A fun change from traditional waffles. Top with an egg or some syrup.
- Everything Bagel Buns via Detoxinista & Inspiralized
- Thing about all the things you could sandwich between these for breakfast on the run!
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Scramble via The Healthy Foodie
- Sounds fancy but so easy to make!
- Spicy Sriracha Crab & Cucumber Salad via Peas and Crayons
- A fun way to eat more crab!
- Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad via Two Peas and Their Pod
- Visually stunning and tastes just as great!
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Mushrooms via What’s Gaby Cooking
- You could easily add chicken, beef or tofu to this!
- Chicken Pho via The Healthy Maven
- Light and refreshing!
- Sweet Potato Turkey Sandwich via Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- Can’t get over how delicious and creative this is!
- Zoodles with Chicken & Spicy Almond Butter Sauce via The Lean Green Bean
- An easy and flavorful weeknight dinner.
- Paleo Shrimp Scampi via The Lean Green Bean
- Ready in 15 minutes!
- Jerk Chicken with Crispy Plantain Noodles via Eating Bird Food
- Spice up your dinner menu.
- Green Curry Sweet Potato Noodle Bowls via The Roasted Root
- A great vegetarian option but you could easily add some meat.
- Daikon Noodles with Asian Pork Meatballs via Inspiralized
- A new way to eat meatballs!
Many of these meals could be prepped ahead of time for easy dinners during a busy week! If you liked this post, you’ll love my ebook – The Ultimate Guide To Food Prep. It dives into even more detail about how to food prep, troubleshoots common problems and provides tons of tips to make it easier! Click the image below for more details!
Want more meal plans? Click the image or link below for 15 more weeks of ideas:
Have a favorite spiralized meal? Leave a link in the comments!