I’m back with another weekly meal plan for you! This week I rounded up a week of spiralized meals! I’ve been loving my spiralizer lately. (FYI – I have the Paderno Spiralizer – affiliate link) and a i know a lot of you guys have too!
Are you ready?! I hope you find something you like.
- Apple Crisp Breakfast Bowls via Food Faith Fitness
- You can make these in the microwave!
- Sriracha Garlic Hash Browns with Baked Eggs via Fit Foodie Finds
- Would make a great weekend breakfast!
- Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potato Waffles via The Oven Feelin
- A fun change from traditional waffles. Top with an egg or some syrup.
- Everything Bagel Buns via Detoxinista & Inspiralized
- Thing about all the things you could sandwich between these for breakfast on the run!
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Scramble via The Healthy Foodie
- Sounds fancy but so easy to make!
- Spicy Sriracha Crab & Cucumber Salad via Peas and Crayons
- A fun way to eat more crab!
- Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad via Two Peas and Their Pod
- Visually stunning and tastes just as great!
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Mushrooms via What’s Gaby Cooking
- You could easily add chicken, beef or tofu to this!
- Chicken Pho via The Healthy Maven
- Light and refreshing!
- Sweet Potato Turkey Sandwich via Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- Can’t get over how delicious and creative this is!
- Zoodles with Chicken & Spicy Almond Butter Sauce via The Lean Green Bean
- An easy and flavorful weeknight dinner.
- Paleo Shrimp Scampi via The Lean Green Bean
- Ready in 15 minutes!
- Jerk Chicken with Crispy Plantain Noodles via Eating Bird Food
- Spice up your dinner menu.
- Green Curry Sweet Potato Noodle Bowls via The Roasted Root
- A great vegetarian option but you could easily add some meat.
- Daikon Noodles with Asian Pork Meatballs via Inspiralized
- A new way to eat meatballs!
Want more meal plans? Click the image or link below for 15 more weeks of ideas:
Have a favorite spiralized meal? Leave a link in the comments!