It’s been a hot minute since I did a Thursday Things post…but I’m back with a few things to share today! Reminder- not sponsored…and most is stuff I haven’t tried yet but have come across on the interwebs.
Let’s dive right in, shall we?
3 Food Products I Want To Try
- Wild Brine Spicy Kimchi Sriracha – I’m trying really hard to find some probiotic-filled foods that I like the taste of. Totally intrigued by this sriracha…and they also make a salsa that caught my eye!
- Just Date Syrup – I don’t love their tagline “the better sugar” because I don’t necessarily think that’s true. But I do think it’d be a fun sweetener to try adding to things like pancakes, oatmeal etc. Made with just one ingredient- dates!
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil – This is starting to gain popularity, mostly for its heart-health benefits and mild flavor. I’m ready to give it a whirl!
3 Kid Activities
- Spot It! Splash (aff link) – My friend Lindsay mentioned this on Instagram and said her son loves it. I’m always looking for new games to play with Squish.
- Zingo! (aff link) – This is another game I saw someone playing with their older toddler on Instagram.
- Road Tape (aff link) – We bought Squish some of this for Christmas and got it out a couple weeks ago. It sticks easily to the carpet and was easy to remove. Lots of fun for driving cars and trains.
3 Other Random Things
- Blanquil Weighted Blanket – A weighted blanket that’s supposed to help your nervous system relax by stimulating being held.
- Mighty Patch Acne Dots (aff link) – I saw my friend Kylie talking about these. I’m prone to the occasional super large, super painful pimple that seems to never go away so I’m def trying these.
- Think Dirty App– An app that lets you scan products you buy to learn more about the safety of the ingredients.
That’s for this week! Oh, and side note – you can now see all the past products featured in Thursday Things here.
Have you tried any of these things?