Make these Baked Pumpkin Donuts for a weekend breakfast treat or a fun dessert. Enjoy them plain or with an easy cinnamon glaze.
I originally shared this donut recipe way back in 2010 and they’re still a household favorite so I figured they were worth sharing again!. They’re quick, easy and they allow me to use my mini donut pan, which is totally adorable. Hubby is a huge fan of these donuts and requests them at least every Fall. But don’t be fooled, they’d be great any time of year. I haven’t tried making these in a full-size donut pan but I’d imagine it would work just fine!
Ready to give them a try? Here’s the recipe:
Pretty easy right??
I definitely wouldn’t skip the glaze! It’s the best part!Make these Pumpkin Mini Donuts for a breakfast treat or dessert with an easy cinnamon glaze.Click To Tweet
Pumpkin Mini Donuts w/ Cinnamon Glaze
Make these Pumpkin Mini Donuts for a weekend breakfast treat or a fun dessert Enjoy them plain or with an easy cinnamon glaze.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbl. skim milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine the brown sugar, canned pumpkin, eggs, milk, butter and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into ziploc bag, cut off the corner and pipe into greased mini donut pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6 â 8 minutes or until the exterior springs back when touched.