Make these Baked Pumpkin Donuts for a weekend breakfast treat or a fun dessert. Enjoy them plain or with an easy cinnamon glaze.
I originally shared this donut recipe way back in 2010 and they’re still a household favorite so I figured they were worth sharing again!. They’re quick, easy and they allow me to use my mini donut pan, which is totally adorable. Hubby is a huge fan of these donuts and requests them at least every Fall. But don’t be fooled, they’d be great any time of year. I haven’t tried making these in a full-size donut pan but I’d imagine it would work just fine!
Ready to give them a try? Here’s the recipe:Print
Pumpkin Mini Donuts w/ Cinnamon Glaze
Make these Pumpkin Mini Donuts for a weekend breakfast treat or a fun dessert Enjoy them plain or with an easy cinnamon glaze.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total Time: 13 min
- Yield: 36 mini donuts
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine the brown sugar, canned pumpkin, eggs, milk, butter and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into ziploc bag, cut off the corner and pipe into greased mini donut pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until the exterior springs back when touched.
For the glaze, mix 1/2 c powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp milk, 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. You may need additional milk or powdered sugar to get your desired consistency. Let donuts cool, then drizzle glaze over donuts or dip tops in just prior to serving.
Pretty easy right??
I definitely wouldn’t skip the glaze! It’s the best part!Make these Pumpkin Mini Donuts for a breakfast treat or dessert with an easy cinnamon glaze.Click To Tweet