Just popping in with a quick snack idea! They’re perfect for fall because everyone seems to have a plethora of apples laying around.
Baked Apple Chips
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 hours
Keywords: bake snack healthy vegetarian vegan low-sodium apple
1. Core apples if desired.
2. Slice apples as thinly as possible (I use a mandolin).
3. Place on a greased baking sheet (or use a silpat).
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
5. Bake at 225 degrees F for one hour.
6. Flip apple slices over and bake for 1 hour more.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
8. Store in an airtight container.
A delicious healthy snack.
A lot of people sprinkle these with sugar.
Not necessary. They will be naturally sweet.
Let’s chat: What’s your favorite dried fruit?!