Just popping in with a quick snack idea! They’re perfect for fall because everyone seems to have a plethora of apples laying around.
- Core apples if desired.
- Slice apples as thinly as possible (I use a mandolin).
- Place on a greased baking sheet (or use a silpat).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for one hour.
- Flip apple slices over and bake for 1 hour more.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
A delicious healthy snack.
A lot of people sprinkle these with sugar.
Not necessary. They will be naturally sweet.
Let’s chat: What’s your favorite dried fruit?!