Just popping in with a quick snack idea! They’re perfect for fall because everyone seems to have a plethora of apples laying around.Print
Baked Apple Chips
Who says you can’t have your chips and eat them too? These nutritious apple chips are an easy, healthy new way to think about snack food.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Core apples if desired.
- Slice apples as thinly as possible (I use a mandolin).
- Place on a greased baking sheet (or use a silpat).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for one hour.
- Flip apple slices over and bake for 1 hour more.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
A delicious healthy snack.
A lot of people sprinkle these with sugar.
Not necessary. They will be naturally sweet.
Let’s chat: What’s your favorite dried fruit?!