This week’s meal plan features a week of vegan meals. I’m not a vegan and probably never will be, but I do believe that everyone can benefit from adding some plant-based, nutrient-rich meals to their diet!
This isn’t a meal plan I’m following and you don’t have to follow it exactly either, but here are 5 breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas for you to check out. Consider adding a few of them to your meal plan for next week!
- Classic Acai Bowls via The Pill & Quill
- Use whatever fruit and other toppings are your favorite!
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Banana French Toast via Minimalist Baker
- Perfect for a weekend breakfast!
- Southwestern Tofu Scramble via The Garden Grazer
- The perfect substitute for scrambled eggs!
- Protein Overnight Oats via Eating Bird Food
- Be sure to use a vegan protein powder!
- Paleo Apple Pie Bars via The Big Man’s World
- Follow the instructions for the vegan version
- Philly Portobello Steak Sandwich via Veggies Don’t Bite
- Add your favorite vegan cheese if you want to!
- Mashed Chickpea & Avocado Sandwich via The Simple Veganista
- You could also scoop this up with chips or crackers if you don’t want a sandwich!
- Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad via 86 Lemons
- Edamame is a great source of plant protein!
- Chili Quinoa Bean Bites via Coconut & Berries
- Eat them on a salad or in a wrap!
- Black and Red Lentil Chili via Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Hearty, filling and makes enough to eat all week!
- Jackfruit Tacos via Keepin It Kind
- A great sub for meat or fish!
- Vegan Broccoli Cheeze Chickpea Burgers via Hummusapien
- Enjoy alllll the flavors!
- Vegan Loaded Sweet Potatoes via The Foodie Dietitian
- Easy to customize with your favorite toppings
- Lentil Mushroom Ragu via Foxes Love Lemons
- Perfect for pasta night!
- Buffalo Chickpea Pizza via Vegan Richa
- Add this to your pizza night rotation!
Want to make your week even easier? Do some food prep. Here are a few ideas based on this meal plan:
- Make a batch of apple pie bars or a few batches of protein overnight oats to keep in the fridge for a quick grab and go breakfast
- Chop veggies and cook the beans you’ll need for a tofu breakfast scramble.
- Make a batch of lentil chili you can reheat all week.
- Make a big bowl of quinoa edamame salad. Eat it for lunch or add it to dinner as a side dish.
- Bake some quinoa bean bites. Grab a few when packing your lunch to go in a wrap or on a salad.
- Chop and cook the veggies for your philly sandwiches for quick assembly
- Make a batch of chickpea burgers and freeze them. Pull them out and reheat for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Make a double batch of lentil mushroom ragu and freeze half to have on hand for a busy week later!
Many of these meals could be prepped ahead of time to make your busy weeknights easier. If you liked this post, you’ll love my ebook – The Ultimate Guide To Food Prep. It dives into even more detail about how to food prep, troubleshoots common problems and provides tons of tips to make it easier! Click the image below for more details!
Looking for more meal plan inspiration? Click the photos below for more weekly menus!
Be sure to pin them all for inspiration later!
What’s your favorite vegan meal? Leave a link in the comments!