Looking to add more meatless meals to your diet? Here’s a week of vegan meals to inspire you during your weekly meal planning session!
This week’s meal plan features a week of vegan meals. I’m not vegan and probably never will be, but I do believe that everyone can benefit from adding some plant-based, nutrient-rich meals to their diet!
This isn’t a meal plan I’m following and you don’t have to follow it exactly either, but here are 5 vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas for you to check out. Consider adding a few of them to your meal plan for next week!
- Classic Acai Bowls via The Pill & Quill
- Use whatever fruit and other toppings are your favorite!
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Banana French Toast via Minimalist Baker
- Perfect for a weekend breakfast!
- Southwestern Tofu Scramble via The Garden Grazer
- The perfect substitute for scrambled eggs!
- Protein Overnight Oats via Eating Bird Food
- Be sure to use a vegan protein powder!
- Paleo Apple Pie Bars via The Big Man’s World
- Follow the instructions for the vegan version
- Philly Portobello Steak Sandwich via Veggies Don’t Bite
- Add your favorite vegan cheese if you want to!
- Mashed Chickpea & Avocado Sandwich via The Simple Veganista
- You could also scoop this up with chips or crackers if you don’t want a sandwich!
- Quinoa Corn Edamame Salad via 86 Lemons
- Edamame is a great source of plant protein!
- Chili Quinoa Bean Bites via Coconut & Berries
- Eat them on a salad or in a wrap!
- Black and Red Lentil Chili via Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Hearty, filling and makes enough to eat all week!
- Jackfruit Tacos via Keepin It Kind
- A great sub for meat or fish!
- Vegan Broccoli Cheeze Chickpea Burgers via Hummusapien
- Enjoy alllll the flavors!
- Vegan Loaded Sweet Potatoes via The Foodie Dietitian
- Easy to customize with your favorite toppings
- Lentil Mushroom Ragu via Foxes Love Lemons
- Perfect for pasta night!
- Buffalo Chickpea Pizza via Vegan Richa
- Add this to your pizza night rotation!
[Tweet “Add some meatless meals to your menu! A week of vegan meals from @leangrnbeanblog!”]
Want to make your week even easier? Do some food prep. Here are a few ideas based on this meal plan:
- Make a batch of the apple pie bars or a few batches of protein overnight oats to keep in the fridge for a quick grab and go breakfast.
- Chop veggies and cook the beans you’ll need for a tofu breakfast scramble.
- Make a batch of lentil chili and you can reheat it all week.
- Make a big bowl of quinoa edamame salad. Eat it for lunch or add it to dinner as a side dish.
- Bake some quinoa bean bites. Grab a few when packing your lunch to put in a wrap or on a salad.
- Chop and cook the veggies for your Philly sandwiches for quick assembly.
- Make a batch of chickpea burgers and freeze them. Pull them out and reheat as needed for quick weeknight dinners.
- Make a double batch of lentil mushroom ragu and freeze half to have on hand for a busy week later!
Looking for more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
What’s your favorite vegan meal? Leave a link in the comments!
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!