Time for another roundup of meal ideas! Summer is almost here and that means HOT weather for most of us. Hot weather means I have little or no desire to turn on the oven or stove, so I rounded up a week of no-cook meals to help you eat well while staying cool!
Do you have a favorite no-cook meal? Leave a link in the comments so everyone can check them out!
Meanwhile, here’s what I found for you:
- Triple Chocolate No Bake Protein Cookies via The Big Man’s World
- Simple to make, even easier to eat on the run!
- Ultimate Smoothie Bowl via Eating Bird Food
- For those times you want to sit down and eat instead of drink your smoothie. Add some crunch on top!
- Maple French Toast Overnight Oats via Fit Foodie Finds
- Much easier than making French toast! I’d add some nut butter!
- Yogurt Banana Split via The Mandatory Mooch
- Try yours drizzled with nut butter, sub cottage cheese if you don’t like yogurt
- Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl via The Almond Eater
- Great way to get some protein! Add your favorite nuts or granola and fruit!
- Tuscan Tuna & White Bean Salad via Bev Cooks
- Try it with canned chicken or salmon if you want to! Or leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Mexican 3 Bean Salad via Belle of the Kitchen
- Use your favorite beans, put it in a tortilla or on some chips!
- Turkey Tortilla Pinwheels via Oh Sweet Basil
- Perfect for your lunchbox and fun for adults and kids to eat!
- No Noodle Pad Thai via Cookie & Kate
- Add some leftover chicken or shrimp or some tofu if you want to!
- Bahn Mi Lettuce Wraps via Beard and Bonnet
- Go out of your comfort zone and try this with the coconut!
- Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese via The Rawsome Vegan Life
- The perfect use for all that summer zucchini
- Pineapple Shrimp Ceviche via Food Faith Fitness
- Serve it in lettuce wraps or with chips!
- Creamy Corn Gazpacho via Linda Wagner
- You’ll have plenty of delicious summer corn to use in this! Top with chicken or crab if desired!
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs via Mantitlement
- If you don’t want to bother with the kabobs, just put it all on a big salad!
- Zucchini Noodles with Raw Marinara via Veggies Don’t Bite
- Use your favorite veggie to make noodles! Try sweet potatoes or beets!
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Make a batch of breakfast cookies.
- Prep a few jars of overnight oats.
- Make a batch of 3 bean salad or pad thai.
- Prep your tuna salad.
- Make enough pin wheels for a couple days of lunch.
- Blend up some gazpacho.
- Prep some kabobs.
- Make a batch of raw marinara.
Looking for more meal plans and ideas? Check these my previous weekly roundups and be sure to pin and share with friends!
- A Week of 5 Ingredient Meals
- A Week of Paleo Meals
- A Week of Kid-Friendly Meals
- A Week of Grab & Go Meals
- A Week of Spring Meals
- A Week of Vegan Meals
- A Week of Slow Cooker Meals
- A Week of Gluten-Free Meals
- A Week of Quick, Healthy Meals