A week of no-cook meals is just what you need during those hot summer months, or any busy time during the year!
Time for another roundup of meal ideas! Summer is almost here and that means HOT weather for most of us. Hot weather means I have little or no desire to turn on the oven or stove, so I rounded up a week of no-cook meals to help you eat well while staying cool!
Do you have a favorite no-cook meal? Leave a link in the comments so everyone can check them out!
Meanwhile, here’s what I found for you:
- Triple Chocolate No Bake Protein Cookies via The Big Man’s World
- Simple to make, even easier to eat on the run!
- Ultimate Smoothie Bowl via Eating Bird Food
- For those times you want to sit down and eat instead of drink your smoothie. Add some crunch on top!
- Maple French Toast Overnight Oats via Fit Foodie Finds
- Much easier than making French toast! I’d add some nut butter!
- Yogurt Banana Split via The Mandatory Mooch
- Try yours drizzled with nut butter, sub cottage cheese if you don’t like yogurt
- Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl via The Almond Eater
- Great way to get some protein! Add your favorite nuts or granola and fruit!
- Tuscan Tuna & White Bean Salad via Bev Cooks
- Try it with canned chicken or salmon if you want to! Or leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Mexican 3 Bean Salad via Belle of the Kitchen
- Use your favorite beans, put it in a tortilla or on some chips!
- Turkey Tortilla Pinwheels via Oh Sweet Basil
- Perfect for your lunchbox and fun for adults and kids to eat!
- No Noodle Pad Thai via Cookie & Kate
- Add some leftover chicken or shrimp or some tofu if you want to!
- Bahn Mi Lettuce Wraps via Beard and Bonnet
- Go out of your comfort zone and try this with the coconut!
- Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese via The Rawsome Vegan Life
- The perfect use for all that summer zucchini
- Pineapple Shrimp Ceviche via Food Faith Fitness
- Serve it in lettuce wraps or with chips!
- Creamy Corn Gazpacho via Linda Wagner
- You’ll have plenty of delicious summer corn to use in this! Top with chicken or crab if desired!
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs via Mantitlement
- If you don’t want to bother with the kabobs, just put it all on a big salad!
- Zucchini Noodles with Raw Marinara via Veggies Don’t Bite
- Use your favorite veggie to make noodles! Try sweet potatoes or beets!
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Make a batch of breakfast cookies.
- Prep a few jars of overnight oats.
- Make a batch of 3 bean salad or pad thai.
- Prep your tuna salad.
- Make enough pin wheels for a couple days of lunch.
- Blend up some gazpacho.
- Prep some kabobs.
- Make a batch of raw marinara.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here!
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!
Dixya @ Food, Pleasure, and Health says
with this weather, i am so not interested in cooking. thanks alot for these ideas.
Nora (A Clean Bake) says
I am bookmarking this so hard for when my kitchen is being renovated this summer. It’s like you read my mind!!
Erin @ Her Heartland Soul says
So many yummy eats! It makes me excited for summertime!
Lauren @ The Bikini Experiment says
These look great! Salads become a very common meal for me once the temps start to rise. Have a great weekend!
Wow LIndsey! These options are all so colorful. I wouldn’t know where to start on which meals to pick, although the breakfast options do look pretty yummy, me being a breakfast girl and all.
i’m a breakfast girl too!
Marge S says
What a great idea! I never thought of having doing a no-cook week. That would be a great reprieve from having to cook daily. Hmm.. I wonder how the kids and hubby will take it.
hope it’s a hit!
Arman @ thebigmansworld says
Thanks for sharing
linds! Hope you’re having an epic Sunday not ovenlike!
Dani @ DaniCaliforniaCooks says
It’s crazy – San Francisco summers are SO COLD that all I want to do is make soup!! But I like these ideas for when it gets a little warmer…
I am absolutely loving all these meal ideas (especially those breakfast ones! *-* )–thanks so much for sharing em’! <3
YOU are the one who is going to get this misfit woman pinning.
I caint “save” any more of your posts and fear losing em.
haha come over to the dark side 🙂
Pamela Hernandez says
So many great ideas! Thanks!
Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together says
This is so awesome. I actually just read an article talking about eating 75-80% uncooked things because then you know you’re eating unprocessed – I might have to try doing a whole week like this soon!!
woohoo! can’t wait to hear how it goes!
Liz - Meal Makeover Moms says
Wow. Where to begin? I could spend all day “cooking up” these recipes. But I must part w/ my computer for a few hours, so pinning for later 🙂
Elizabeth @ Enjoy Every Bite says
All of these look so delicious! I try to avoid using the oven as much as possible during the summer!
This is exactly what I needed!! I’m already getting into the “don’t want to cook in the heat” mindset, so this is perfect – thank you!
Angela Tolsma says
Oh thank you for sharing these! I am going to try so many of these this summer!!
These all sound amazing! I’ll have to revisit this in the summer, when I really dislike turning on my oven. Thanks for this round-up!