A week of no-cook meals is just what you need during those hot summer months, or any busy time during the year!
Time for another roundup of meal ideas! Summer is almost here and that means HOT weather for most of us. Hot weather means I have little or no desire to turn on the oven or stove, so I rounded up a week of no-cook meals to help you eat well while staying cool!
Do you have a favorite no-cook meal? Leave a link in the comments so everyone can check them out!
Meanwhile, here’s what I found for you:
- Triple Chocolate No Bake Protein Cookies via The Big Man’s World
- Simple to make, even easier to eat on the run!
- Ultimate Smoothie Bowl via Eating Bird Food
- For those times you want to sit down and eat instead of drink your smoothie. Add some crunch on top!
- Maple French Toast Overnight Oats via Fit Foodie Finds
- Much easier than making French toast! I’d add some nut butter!
- Yogurt Banana Split via The Mandatory Mooch
- Try yours drizzled with nut butter, sub cottage cheese if you don’t like yogurt
- Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowl via The Almond Eater
- Great way to get some protein! Add your favorite nuts or granola and fruit!
- Tuscan Tuna & White Bean Salad via Bev Cooks
- Try it with canned chicken or salmon if you want to! Or leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Mexican 3 Bean Salad via Belle of the Kitchen
- Use your favorite beans, put it in a tortilla or on some chips!
- Turkey Tortilla Pinwheels via Oh Sweet Basil
- Perfect for your lunchbox and fun for adults and kids to eat!
- No Noodle Pad Thai via Cookie & Kate
- Add some leftover chicken or shrimp or some tofu if you want to!
- Bahn Mi Lettuce Wraps via Beard and Bonnet
- Go out of your comfort zone and try this with the coconut!
- Raw Lasagna with Cashew Cheese via The Rawsome Vegan Life
- The perfect use for all that summer zucchini
- Pineapple Shrimp Ceviche via Food Faith Fitness
- Serve it in lettuce wraps or with chips!
- Creamy Corn Gazpacho via Linda Wagner
- You’ll have plenty of delicious summer corn to use in this! Top with chicken or crab if desired!
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs via Mantitlement
- If you don’t want to bother with the kabobs, just put it all on a big salad!
- Zucchini Noodles with Raw Marinara via Veggies Don’t Bite
- Use your favorite veggie to make noodles! Try sweet potatoes or beets!
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Make a batch of breakfast cookies.
- Prep a few jars of overnight oats.
- Make a batch of 3 bean salad or pad thai.
- Prep your tuna salad.
- Make enough pin wheels for a couple days of lunch.
- Blend up some gazpacho.
- Prep some kabobs.
- Make a batch of raw marinara.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!