Time for another month of Secret Recipe Club!
Can you believe it?
This month I was assigned to the blog Dancing Veggies and I decided to make some Greek Baked Eggs! I loved this blog because there were TONS of vegetarian recipes to choose from. I had a great time browsing around.
I was inspired to try the eggs because hubby and I are all about greek food! Plus I just got some brand new Greek Seasoning from my Foodie Penpal!
I made a few changes to the recipe, namely adding salmon because I had some leftover and thought it would work well!Print
Greek Baked Eggs & Salmon
You haven’t had eggs until you’ve had eggs Greek style!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 2 Tbsp onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 giant handful of spinach
- Greek seasoning, to taste (or use oregano and cayenne pepper)
- 1 piece of salmon, cooked and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp tomato
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta
- Saute the pepper, onion, garlic and spinach with the seasoning until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the salmon and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a greased ramekin.
- Top with two eggs.
- Bake at 350 degrees until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Remove from oven, top with feta and tomato and serve!
*if you don’t feel like baking your eggs, you could cook them in a pan and set them on top!
*if you like olives, add some of those to the mix!
Thanks to Dancing Veggies for some great recipe inspiration! This may be my new favorite way to eat eggs 🙂
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!