Time for another week of meal plan ideas. This time I put together a week of Grab and Go Meals for you. So many of my readers are busy during the week and I wanted to give you some healthy options that you could eat on the run!
Most of these recipes are easily portable and many can be eaten with one hand! Hopefully you’ll find some delicious new ideas!
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Singles via Emily Bites
- Customize with your favorite fruit. Toss them in the microwave for a few seconds before you head out the door or eat them cold!
- Breakfast Banana Pops via Chocolate Covered Katie
- A fun, yet nutritious breakfast for those busy mornings with the kids.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Quinoa via Simply Quinoa
- Quinoa’s not just for dinner! Try it in place of oatmeal for a quick breakfast.
- Grab and Go Omelette In A Bag via Lovely Bits
- Let this cook while you get ready, wrap in foil and eat it during your commute.
- Grab and Go Breakfast Cakes via Wholehearted Eats
- Nutritious and super portable!
- Strawberry Spinach Mason Jar Salad via Eating Bird Food
- Easy to make several ahead of time and throw in your lunchbox all week.
- Chicken Avocado Pita via The Cookie Rookie
- Packed with protein and healthy fats, this can be eaten with just one hand.
- Sweet Potato, Kale & Black Bean Quesadillas via Cookie Monster Cooking
- Use cheese to help everything stick together, then eat freshly cooked or make ahead of time and eat cold or reheat.
- Berry Cheesecake Smoothie via Cotter Crunch
- Drink up for a protein-packed, satisfying meal.
- Sweet Potato Waffle Sandwiches via The Lean Green Bean
- A fun change on a traditional sandwich.
- Tropical Chicken Burgers via The Healthy Foodie
- Slap it on a bun or wrap it and lettuce and eat on the go!
- Spinach Ricotta Lasagna in a Mug via Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- No huge pans or serving spoons needed! Perfectly portioned and easy to grab when you head out the door.
- Meat Bagels via Ditch the Wheat
- A fun spin on burgers
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Calzones via Rock Recipes (learn how to freeze them here)
- Change up the fillings to fit your taste preferences. Stock your freezer and then just reheat and go!
- Quick & Easy Chicken Burritos via Gimme Delicious
- Mix everything in one dish, spoon into a tortilla and wrap in foil to make it easy to hold and eat!
Looking for some food prep ideas for the recipes in this meal plan?
- Make a batch of banana pops and freeze them.
- Make a double batch of oatmeal cups and freeze half for another week.
- Prep a batch of breakfast cakes.
- Cook the quinoa for your parfaits.
- Cook chicken to use in the mason jar salads and pitas.
- Prep a couple of mason jar salads for lunch.
- Make a batch of sweet potato waffles to have on hand to make sandwiches.
- Bake or grill some chicken burgers.
- Prep and freeze some pizza calzones.
- Cook the chicken, rice and beans for burritos.
Looking for more meal plans and ideas? Check these out:
- A Week of Spring Meals
- A Week of Vegan Meals
- A Week of Slow Cooker Meals
- A Week of Gluten-Free Meals
- A Week of Quick, Healthy Meals