After taking last Saturday off to share my 12 Ways To Use Leftovers post, I’m back today with a week of slow cooker meals to inspire for you! Like I mentioned previously, this isn’t a meal plan that I’m following, nor does it need to be followed exactly. It’s just meant to give you some ideas for meals you could add to your menu for next week! This week I’m sharing 15 recipes that can all be made in the crockpot!
Be sure to pin this post so you can refer back to it later! Hopefully you can find an idea or two that appeals to you!
- Crockpot Southwest Breakfast Casserole via Cookie Monster Cooking
- Customize with your favorite veggies
- Homemade Yogurt In The Crockpot via Live Simply
- Top with this slow cooker granola, your fav cereal, some nuts and some fresh fruit!
- Slow Cooker Coconut Granola Bars via My Whole Food Life
- Mind-blowing, right?! Baking in a crockpot!
- Crockpot Cherry Pie Steelcut Oats via PreventionRD
- Don’t like cherries? Sub your favorite fruit!
- Slow Cooker Sticky Pecan Buns via Amy’s Healthy Baking
- The perfect weekend treat!
- Crockpot Turkey Chili via iFoodReal
- Make a batch over the weekend and eat for lunch all week.
- Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Wraps via Healthy Nibbles & Bits
- Serve them in leafy wraps or flour wraps!
- Chicken Salad In A Crockpot via One Krieger Chick
- Make an easy sandwich or serve with crackers!
- Crockpot Meatballs via The Lean Green Bean
- Serve them over spaghetti or make meatball subs!
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Burritos via Vegan In The Freezer
- Skip the taco seasoning and add some hot sauce for a spicy twist!
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas via Nutritious Eats
- Use for burritos, salads, tacos and more!
- Crockpot Mexican Quinoa via Food Faith Fitness
- An easy vegetarian option!
- Slow Cooker Asian Citrus Pork Tenderloin via Aggie’s Kitchen
- Slice up the leftovers and make a stir-fry the next night!
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken Chili Colorado via The Roasted Root
- A fun twist on traditional tacos.
- Skinny Crockpot Veggie Lasagna via Pinch of Yum
- Keep it veggie or add meat if you want!
Be sure to check out the previous meal plan posts for more inspiration!