A week of paleo meals that are so delicious you’ll want to eat them no matter what diet you follow!
Time for another batch of recipe ideas! This week I rounded up a week of paleo meals. The Paleo diet is all the rage right now and although I don’t personally follow it, I do think there there are a lot of delicious, healthy meals out there that also happen to be paleo!
So I thought I’d round up some tasty meals that just so happen to be paleo and hopefully some of them will sound good to you, no matter what style of eating you follow!
- Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast BLT via So Let’s Hang Out
- Swap in some sausage or leftover chicken for bacon if you want.
- Paleo Pumpkin Granola via A Girl Worth Saving
- Try it over coconut milk yogurt or with some almond milk.
- Paleo Banana Muffins via Fake Ginger + Paleo Chia Almond Smoothie via Plaid & Paleo
- Grab a muffin and smoothie for an easy breakfast on the run!
- Paleo Pumpkin, Kale & Turkey Frittata via Cotter Crunch
- Make and reheat all week long or serve it for brunch on the weekend!
- Apple Onion Chicken Breakfast Sausage via An Edible Mosaic
- Pair it with some eggs and sweet potato hashbrowns for a hearty breakfast.
- Paleo Fried Rice via Fit Foodie Finds
- Better than takeout!
- Paleo Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup via All Day I Dream About Food
- Have some fun spiralizing different veggies to add in place of noodles.
- Pulled Pesto Chicken Burger via Busy In Brooklyn
- Perfect way to use up some of that summer basil!
- Tuna Avocado Salad via Homemade Interest
- It looks fancy but it’s super easy to make!
- Steak Fajita Bowls via Krystals Kitsch
- Sub whatever grilled protein you prefer- easy to change up all summer long!
- Paleo Salmon Teriyaki via A Healthy Life For Me
- Turn leftovers into salmon cakes for a new meal!
- Dairy-Free Zucchini Carbonara via The Roasted Root
- Another fun way to use spiralized veggie noodles. Try it with sweet potatoes next!
- Pistachio Crusted Flank Steak with Peach Puree via Running To The Kitchen
- Impress your dinner guests with this one!
- Cilantro Lime Roasted Shrimp with Tomatillo Sauce via Joyful Healthy Eats
- Use your extra shrimp to top a salad for lunch the next day!
- Grilled Chicken & Veggie Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette via Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Take advantage of the warm weather and grill ALL the things!
Looking to do a little food prep based on this menu? You could:
- Make a batch of sweet potato waffles so it’s easy to assemble breakfast sandwiches
- Make a double batch of sausage and freeze some.
- Bake some muffins.
- Make a frittata to reheat during the week.
- Prep the cauliflower rice for your fried rice.
- Make a pot of soup.
- Make the pesto pulled chicken.
- Prep veggies for the grill.
- Make the sauce for your salmon and shrimp.
- Grill some chicken for your salad.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!