Like chicken but always seem to make the same things? Here’s a week of meals with chicken to inspire you to try a different recipe!
I’m back with another week of meal ideas for you. This week we’re focusing on chicken. All parts of it! I’m a chicken lover but tend to fall into a rut of prepping it the same couple of ways over and over. If you’re like me, hopefully some of these ideas will help inspire you!
There are ideas for every meal of the day! And if chicken isn’t your favorite…well you’re probably not reading this post…but if you are, you could sub in your favorite meat or even tofu in a lot of these!
Here we go:
- Apple Onion Chicken Breakfast Sausage via An Edible Mosaic
- Use these to make a quick breakfast sandwich!
- Chilaquiles via The Splendid Table
- Really you could eat this any time of day!
- Breakfast Enchilada Casserole via The Lean Green Bean
- Perfect for a weekend when company is in town!
- Chicken Apple Egg White Omelet via The Healthy Foodie
- Feel free to use the whole eggs if you want to!
- Chicken Stuffed Avocado via Yummy Addiction
- This stuffing could also work in a sweet potato!
- BBQ Chicken & Corn Tostadas via Chocolate Moosey
- Great way to use up leftover chicken!
- Chicken Power Bowl with Crispy Chickpeas via Iowa Girl Eats
- This will power you through that afternoon slump!
- Blueberry & Goat Cheese Chicken Salad via Housewife in Training Files
- Add your fav fruit if you don’t have blueberries!
- Thai Chicken Flatbread Sandwiches via Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Perfect to pack in a lunch box!
- Baked Kung Pao Chicken via Oh Sweet Basil
- Make this for dinner and pack the leftovers for lunch for a couple days!
- Grilled BBQ Chicken & Veggies in Foil via Diethood
- No need to heat up the kitchen!
- Cowboy Candy Chicken Skewers via Country Cleaver
- Anything with candy in the title sucks me in!
- Watermelon BBQ Chicken Drumsticks via Floating Kitchen
- Doesn’t this just scream summer?!
- Roasted Jalapeno & Pineapple Chicken Tenders via The Creative Bite
- The perfect balance of sweet and spicy!
- One Pan Pasta with Chardonnay Wine Sauce via This Gal Cooks
- One pan makes it super easy to make AND clean up
Want to do some food prep?
- Make a batch of sausages
- Prep the breakfast casserole or bake and reheat throughout the week
- Roast the chickepeas for a salad
- Prep a big salad and divide into containers for lunch
- Prep foil packets so it’s easy to throw them on the grill
- Make the watermelon BBQ sauce
- Prep and wrap your pineapple jalapeno chicken
Want more weekly meal plans? Check out the full library here!
[Tweet “Love chicken? Here’s a week of recipe ideas to try featuring chicken from @leangrnbeanblog!”]
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!