Are you looking for some new meal ideas that don’t involve dairy? Here’s a week of dairy-free meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner to inspire you!
Time for another round of meal plan ideas! I had a request for a week of dairy-free meals so that’s what I put together this week! As usual, you don’t have to be dairy-free to enjoy these meals and if you’re not looking for dairy-free recipes, you can easily sub dairy milk, yogurt, etc in many of these recipes!
Here’s what I rounded up for you this week!
- Vegan Chickpea Omelet via Fork & Beans
- Feel free to go with an egg-based omelet if you’d like.
- Banana Nut Waffles via Tried & Tasty
- Add some nut butter to turn these into waffle sandwiches!
- Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes via Fit Foodie Finds
- Perfect for breakfast or snacks!
- Peaches and Cream No-Cook Oatmeal via Wonky Wonderful
- Delicious summer breakfast idea.
- Paleo Banana Bread Smoothiehttps://cookeatpaleo.com/paleo-banana-bread-smoothie/ via Cook Eat Paleo
- Perfect if you’re in a a hurry!
- Tropical Rice Bowls via Floating Kitchen
- Light, fresh and delicious
- Cajun Chickpea Sweet Potato Burgers via Peas and Crayons
- Make sure your mayo is dairy-free if necessary.
- 30 Minute Spicy Noodles via The Adventure Bite
- Better than ramen noodles and ready super-fast!
- Shrimp & Avocado Taco Salad via Iowa Girl Eats
- Make enough to have leftovers!
- Blueberry Pork Corn Tacos via A Healthy Life For Me
- A fun twist on tacos!
- Lighter Chicken Pot Pie via The Lemon Bowl
- You’d never know it’s dairy-free!
- Cashew Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli via She Like Food
- You can still enjoy italian staples without the dairy!
- Baja Fish Tacos with Watermelon Guac via Go Dairy Free
- Put that summer fruit to good use! Make these with your fav fish or chicken!
- Thai Basil Chicken Stirfry with Ginger Peanut Sauce via The Roasted Root
- Farmer’s market basil isn’t just for pesto!
- Pulled Tandoori Chicken via The Big Man’s World
- Eat it plain, on sandwiches, in enchiladas, etc!
Want to do some food prep?
- Make a batch of waffles or pancakes and reheat throughout the week. (Even better- make a double batch and put half in the freezer!)
- Make a batch of sweet potato burgers
- Prep the shrimp taco salad and eat for lunch all week.
- Make the corn salsa for your tacos.
- Cook some pork on the grill or in the oven.
- Prep the veggies for your pot pies
- Make a batch of cashew alfredo sauce
- Cut your veggies and chicken for stir fry
- Prep a batch of tandoori chicken
[Tweet “Looking for dairy-free meal ideas? @Leangrnbeanblog has you covered!”]
Want more ideas? Check out the full library of weekly meal plans here.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!
Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me says
Another great round up! Thank you for including my Blueberry Corn Pork Tacos! Sharing now.
Jenn P&C says
Thanks for featuring my burger, L! OMG these all look so good! I keep meaning to toss more dairy free deliciousness into rotation and this is a perfect list to get me started!
Liz @ Floating Kitchen says
Oh that shrimp and avocado taco salad is calling my name. So summery! Thanks for the love on my tropical rice bowls!
I’m dairy free so this is awesome!
Btw any thoughts on raw milk via herd shares? So many pros/cons in my research i just can’t decide if I want to try it. As a scientist, the thought of raw milk terrifies me but my husband wants to try it. :\
Personally, I don’t think it’s worth the risk!
Lauren @ The Bikini Experiment says
Great round up! The shrimp and avocado sounds delicious.
Arman @ thebigmansworld says
thanks for sharing L to the inds. Excuse me but I need to see your next post. STAT.
Alisa @ Go Dairy Free says
Too awesome 🙂
Izzy @ She Likes Food says
This is such a great roundup! I don’t eat a lot of dairy but I’m trying to cut it out even more than I already have, so I love all these great ideas! And now I’m hungry, haha! Thank you for including my cashew mac n cheese 🙂