Are you looking for some new meal ideas that don’t involve dairy? Here’s a week of dairy-free meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner to inspire you!
Time for another round of meal plan ideas! I had a request for a week of dairy-free meals so that’s what I put together this week! As usual, you don’t have to be dairy-free to enjoy these meals and if you’re not looking for dairy-free recipes, you can easily sub dairy milk, yogurt, etc in many of these recipes!
Here’s what I rounded up for you this week!
- Vegan Chickpea Omelet via Fork & Beans
- Feel free to go with an egg-based omelet if you’d like.
- Banana Nut Waffles via Tried & Tasty
- Add some nut butter to turn these into waffle sandwiches!
- Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes via Fit Foodie Finds
- Perfect for breakfast or snacks!
- Peaches and Cream No-Cook Oatmeal via Wonky Wonderful
- Delicious summer breakfast idea.
- Paleo Banana Bread Smoothie via Cook Eat Paleo
- Perfect if you’re in a a hurry!
- Tropical Rice Bowls via Floating Kitchen
- Light, fresh and delicious
- Cajun Chickpea Sweet Potato Burgers via Peas and Crayons
- Make sure your mayo is dairy-free if necessary.
- 30 Minute Spicy Noodles via The Adventure Bite
- Better than ramen noodles and ready super-fast!
- Shrimp & Avocado Taco Salad via Iowa Girl Eats
- Make enough to have leftovers!
- Blueberry Pork Corn Tacos via A Healthy Life For Me
- A fun twist on tacos!
- Lighter Chicken Pot Pie via The Lemon Bowl
- You’d never know it’s dairy-free!
- Cashew Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli via She Like Food
- You can still enjoy italian staples without the dairy!
- Baja Fish Tacos with Watermelon Guac via Go Dairy Free
- Put that summer fruit to good use! Make these with your fav fish or chicken!
- Thai Basil Chicken Stirfry with Ginger Peanut Sauce via The Roasted Root
- Farmer’s market basil isn’t just for pesto!
- Pulled Tandoori Chicken via The Big Man’s World
- Eat it plain, on sandwiches, in enchiladas, etc!
Want to do some food prep?
- Make a batch of waffles or pancakes and reheat throughout the week. (Even better- make a double batch and put half in the freezer!)
- Make a batch of sweet potato burgers
- Prep the shrimp taco salad and eat for lunch all week.
- Make the corn salsa for your tacos.
- Cook some pork on the grill or in the oven.
- Prep the veggies for your pot pies
- Make a batch of cashew alfredo sauce
- Cut your veggies and chicken for stir fry
- Prep a batch of tandoori chicken
Want more ideas? Check out the full library of weekly meal plans here.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!