Need some simple new meal ideas? Try one of these 5 ingredient meals this week for something new, healthy and easy!
We’re back with another week of meal ideas! This week I rounded up some nice, simple meal ideas! They’re all made with 5 ingredients or less, not counting spices and things like that, so they can come together quickly and without a lot of effort!
Hope you see something that strikes your fancy!
- Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via Ari’s Menu
- Feel free to throw some veggies on there as well!
- Egg Muffins with Ham and Kale via Food Faith Fitness
- Perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast.
- Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes via The Lean Green Bean
- No protein powder required!
- Avocado Coconut Smoothie via Chew Out Loud
- Thick, creamy and packed with nutrients.
- Baked Scotch Eggs via Left Side of the Table
- A different way to enjoy eggs for breakfast!
- 20 Minute Sweet Potato Chili via Wanna Be A Country Cleaver
- Make a big pot and enjoy for lunch all week!
- Quick Ramen Bowl via Budget Bytes
- So much better than the pre-packaged kind!
- Apple, Cheddar & Turkey Panini via The Novice Chef
- Not your average lunchbox sandwich.
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken via The Lean Green Bean
- Make these for dinner, then eat the leftovers for lunch. Throw them in a tortilla with some avocado and cheese to change things up!
- Avocado Tuna Melt via Dizzy Hungry & Busy
- Avocado adds some extra nutrition to a classic!
- Lemon Thyme Lamb Chops via The View From Great Island
- Sounds fancy but they’re super simple to make!
- Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Change things up from chicken breast. Serve with veggies and rice for an easy dinner.
- Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- A simple glaze that adds so much flavor!
- Grilled shrimp and potato kebabs
- Fun for the grill!
- Italian Sausage Kale Baked Ziti
- Fulfill your pasta craving!
Looking to do a little food prep based on this menu? You could:
- Make a batch of sweet potato pancakes. Just warm and top with nut butter the morning of.
- Make some scotch eggs for a grab and go breakfast.
- Make some egg cups to eat throughout the week.
- Make a batch of chili.
- Prep some sweet and spicy chicken so all you have to do is bake it, or bake it and reheat later.
- Prep your kebabs for the grill.
- Make some ziti
- Prep easy side dishes to go with this meals like steamed or roasted veggies, quinoa, rice or another grain, etc.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!
Linz @ Itz Linz says
great ideas! quick, simple, healthy, delicious meals are just what i need with my busy schedule!
Yes, love this, Lindsay! I love meals that don’t have a ton of ingredients because 1) it’s less stuff for me to buy and 2) they generally take less time to prepare and make. Thanks for rounding up all these great recipes (and for making a beautiful collage so I can pin this post :D)!
Ivette Troitino says
Everything looks amazing! I’m hungry now lol. Definitely will be trying the panini and sweet potato chili.
Glamour State Of Mind
Erin @ Her Heartland Soul says
That apple cheddar turkey panini!! <3 <3 <3 I need to make that!
Kate @ Framed Cooks says
Love this post! That avocado tuna melt is first on my list. 🙂
This is brilliant!! I always struggle to put together a comprehensive meal plan like this!
Shashi at RunninSrilankan says
Yay for 5 ingredient meals! And woa – what a mouthwatering selection this is – I dunno where to start – maybe with that sweet & spicy bacon chicken…
Thanks! Great inspiration as always, and I love your meal prep tips!
Coach Henness says
AWESOME! This made me so happy…and so hungry! I’ve been needing some fresh ideas.
I am definitely a fan of small recipes. That breakfast sweet potato looks pretty unique so I think I’ll try that one first. Thanks for the suggestions!