These easy Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Apples take just five minutes to prep and are perfect for a healthy fall dinner.
Just popping in a tasty new recipe for you guys today. Lately I’ve been all about finding quick, easy dinners that take minimal time to prep. Even though I do food prep, there are still some nights when I make dinner after we get home from the gym and on those nights I’m usually dealing with raging post-workout hunger, a cranky toddler etc. So I need things I can throw together quickly so I can then spend my energy elsewhere while it cooks.
This sheet pan dinner definitely fits the bill. You just plop some pork chops on a pan, mix together a few spices, toss the veggies, add them to the pan and boom- into the oven they go.
I love pork and apples together so I knew I wanted to use apples in this dish and then I threw in some sweet potatoes and red peppers because those are always plentiful in the fall. A delicious mixture of ginger and cinnamon adds some flavor, making this a super tasty meal.
So here’s how you make it:
- I used boneless pork chops but you could easily use bone-in.
- Your cooking time will vary a bit depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Chop your sweet potatoes fairly small so they cook all the way through.
- Also, I chose to just go with a little salt and pepper on the pork chops themselves but you could easily make some extra of the spice mixture and spread some on the chops as well!
- If you’re not using ginger paste (this is my favorite) you may want to add a little extra oil to help a paste form before adding the mixture to the veggies and apples.
Try these Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes and Apples for a healthy Fall dinner.Click To Tweet
What’s your favorite sheet pan dinner?! Leave me a link!