Hard to believe it’s time for another foodie penpals reveal day already!
This month I received my box from the lovely Nicole and Fruit ‘N Fitness! Nicole and I have been chatting a lot recently on Twitter so I was excited to see I’d be getting a box from her!
Here’s what she sent me:
Can’t tell you how pumped I was to see cookies in there 🙂
Here’s what was in the box:
- Fig jam that is AMAZING!
- A flavor of Clif bar I haven’t tried yet!
- All sorts of delicious chocolate- the dark chocolate almond ginger is SO GOOD!
- Homemade cookies + a recipe – they were delicious and didn’t last very long in my house!
- Seeds of Change Quinoa and brown rice
- Cocomama quinoa cereal- I wasn’t sure I would like it, but it’s really tasty!
Thank you so much Nicole for all the goodies! You’re the best.
In case you’re a new reader, here’s a reminder of what the program is all about:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.
If you’re from the US or Canada and are interested in participating for May, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by May 4th as pairings will be emailed on May 5th!
*If you’re from Europe, please CLICK HERE to signup.
If you participated this month, don’t forget to link up your post below!