We’re back with another weekly menu that’s jam-packed with delicious recipes. This week’s menu features the grill- a summer staple in many households. Read on for a week of grilled meals. I even covered breakfast! No need to heat up the kitchen…head outside to do your cooking.
And remember that in the winter months, or if you don’t have a grill, many of these can be made using a grill pan!
Let’s get started!
- Barbecued Breakfast via Or Whatever
- The complete package, all on the grill!
- Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Grilled French Toast via Half Baked Harvest
- This may be my new favorite breakfast and I haven’t even tried it yet. I just know.
- Grilled Fried Eggs + Grilled Bacon and/or Grilled Avocado via Faithful Provisions & Unsophisticook
- Top those eggs and avocado with some salsa and cheese. YUM!
- Tex Mex Eggs Benedict with Grilled Potato Slabs via Edible Perspective
- If this doesn’t make you drool, you’re crazy! Make an egg on the grill or the stove to top it off!
- Grilled Breakfast Nectarines via Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Grilled fruit is perfect for summer. Add yogurt and BAM! Breakfast is served.
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Curried Almond Butter Vinaigrette via Food Faith Fitness
- You could easily mix in some grilled chicken or tofu!
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas via Closet Cooking
- Try this with beef if you want. Eat them with or without the tortillas.
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Sliders via The Hopeless Housewife
- Grilling the buns takes these to the next level!
- Salmon Burgers with Healthified Coleslaw via Wanna Be A Country Cleaver
- This would work with other kinds of fish too!
- Grilled Zucchini Nachos via Two Peas and Their Pod
- A fun vegetarian idea to use up that summer zucchini
- Tequila Citrus Shrimp via Homemade Interest
- The citrus adds so much flavor!
- Honey Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Peaches via Melanie Makes
- Grill the meat and the fruit for easy cleanup!
- Grilled Flank Steak Tacos via Neighborfood
- Try with chicken or pork if you don’t like steak.
- Greek Chicken Kebabs via Cooking Classy
- A fun flavor twist for chicken
- Shrimp & Arugula Pesto Grilled Pizza
- The flavor combos for grilled pizza are endless!
As an added bonus this week, I found you a few grilled sides to make as well! Check out:
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Grill enough bacon for the week.
- Grill some extra potato slabs.
- Grill several different kinds of fruit to top with yogurt throughout the week.
- Make a sweet potato salad to pack for lunches.
- Make a batch of chicken and veggies for fajitas.
- Grill up a pork tenderloin and enjoy the leftovers.
- Assemble your Greek chicken kabobs.
- Make the pesto for your pizza.
If you’re looking for more weekly meal plans, click the image below to see the gallery of my previous posts:
Feel free to share with friends who might need meal planning help or pin for later!