Fire up the grill and keep the heat out of your kitchen. Use this week of grilled meals plan to inspire your summer cooking!
We’re back with another weekly menu that’s jam-packed with delicious recipes. This week’s menu features the grill- a summer staple in many households. Read on for a week of grilled meals. I even covered breakfast! No need to heat up the kitchen…head outside to do your cooking.
And remember that in the winter months, or if you don’t have a grill, many of these can be made using a grill pan!
Let’s get started!
- Barbecued Breakfast via Or Whatever
- The complete package, all on the grill!
- Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Grilled French Toast via Half Baked Harvest
- This may be my new favorite breakfast and I haven’t even tried it yet. I just know.
- Grilled Fried Eggs + Grilled Bacon and/or Grilled Avocado via Faithful Provisions & Unsophisticook
- Top those eggs and avocado with some salsa and cheese. YUM!
- Tex Mex Eggs Benedict with Grilled Potato Slabs via Edible Perspective
- If this doesn’t make you drool, you’re crazy! Make an egg on the grill or the stove to top it off!
- Grilled Breakfast Nectarines via Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Grilled fruit is perfect for summer. Add yogurt and BAM! Breakfast is served.
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Curried Almond Butter Vinaigrette via Food Faith Fitness
- You could easily mix in some grilled chicken or tofu!
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas via Closet Cooking
- Try this with beef if you want. Eat them with or without the tortillas.
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Sliders via The Hopeless Housewife
- Grilling the buns takes these to the next level!
- Salmon Burgers with Healthified Coleslaw via Wanna Be A Country Cleaver
- This would work with other kinds of fish too!
- Grilled Zucchini Nachos via Two Peas and Their Pod
- A fun vegetarian idea to use up that summer zucchini
- Tequila Citrus Shrimp via Homemade Interest
- The citrus adds so much flavor!
- Honey Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Peaches via Melanie Makes
- Grill the meat and the fruit for easy cleanup!
- Grilled Flank Steak Tacos via Neighborfood
- Try with chicken or pork if you don’t like steak.
- Greek Chicken Kebabs via Cooking Classy
- A fun flavor twist for chicken
- Shrimp & Arugula Pesto Grilled Pizza
- The flavor combos for grilled pizza are endless!
As an added bonus this week, I found you a few grilled sides to make as well! Check out:
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Grill enough bacon for the week.
- Grill some extra potato slabs.
- Grill several different kinds of fruit to top with yogurt throughout the week.
- Make a sweet potato salad to pack for lunches.
- Make a batch of chicken and veggies for fajitas.
- Grill up a pork tenderloin and enjoy the leftovers.
- Assemble your Greek chicken kabobs.
- Make the pesto for your pizza.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!