Fire up the grill and keep the heat out of your kitchen. Use this week of grilled meals plan to inspire your summer cooking!
We’re back with another weekly menu that’s jam-packed with delicious recipes. This week’s menu features the grill- a summer staple in many households. Read on for a week of grilled meals. I even covered breakfast! No need to heat up the kitchen…head outside to do your cooking.
And remember that in the winter months, or if you don’t have a grill, many of these can be made using a grill pan!
Let’s get started!
- Barbecued Breakfast via Or Whatever
- The complete package, all on the grill!
- Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Grilled French Toast via Half Baked Harvest
- This may be my new favorite breakfast and I haven’t even tried it yet. I just know.
- Grilled Fried Eggs + Grilled Bacon and/or Grilled Avocado via Faithful Provisions & Unsophisticook
- Top those eggs and avocado with some salsa and cheese. YUM!
- Tex Mex Eggs Benedict with Grilled Potato Slabs via Edible Perspective
- If this doesn’t make you drool, you’re crazy! Make an egg on the grill or the stove to top it off!
- Grilled Breakfast Nectarines via Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Grilled fruit is perfect for summer. Add yogurt and BAM! Breakfast is served.
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Curried Almond Butter Vinaigrette via Food Faith Fitness
- You could easily mix in some grilled chicken or tofu!
- Grilled Chicken Fajitas via Closet Cooking
- Try this with beef if you want. Eat them with or without the tortillas.
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Sliders via The Hopeless Housewife
- Grilling the buns takes these to the next level!
- Salmon Burgers with Healthified Coleslaw via Wanna Be A Country Cleaver
- This would work with other kinds of fish too!
- Grilled Zucchini Nachos via Two Peas and Their Pod
- A fun vegetarian idea to use up that summer zucchini
- Tequila Citrus Shrimp via Homemade Interest
- The citrus adds so much flavor!
- Honey Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Peaches via Melanie Makes
- Grill the meat and the fruit for easy cleanup!
- Grilled Flank Steak Tacos via Neighborfood
- Try with chicken or pork if you don’t like steak.
- Greek Chicken Kebabs via Cooking Classy
- A fun flavor twist for chicken
- Shrimp & Arugula Pesto Grilled Pizza
- The flavor combos for grilled pizza are endless!
As an added bonus this week, I found you a few grilled sides to make as well! Check out:
Sriracha Beer Butter Grilled Corn
Grilled Romaine Salad with Corn & Avocado
Lemon Rosemary Grilled Artichokes
Grilled Polenta with Tomatoes & Mozzarella
Want to do a little food prep? You could:
- Grill enough bacon for the week.
- Grill some extra potato slabs.
- Grill several different kinds of fruit to top with yogurt throughout the week.
- Make a sweet potato salad to pack for lunches.
- Make a batch of chicken and veggies for fajitas.
- Grill up a pork tenderloin and enjoy the leftovers.
- Assemble your Greek chicken kabobs.
- Make the pesto for your pizza.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!
Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table says
I am pinning away – I LOVE the idea of doing breakfast on the grill!
Katie @ Operation Happier says
Umm, I am definitely bookmarking this one. So so many great looking ideas here. Love the eggs especially — so simple and yet not something I would have ever thought of before. Thanks so much for this amazing roundup!!
Linz @ Itz Linz says
eggs on the grill? never heard of that – cool!
Lauren @ The Bikini Experiment says
I love using the gill in the summer. Everything always tastes good for some reason. Thanks for the round up!
Erin @ Her Heartland Soul says
So many yummy eats! Thanks for sharing. Grilled foods are my summertime favorites!
Nicole @ Or Whatever You Do says
What a delicious roundup of grilled meals!! Thanks for including my grilled breakfast. 🙂
Dani @ DaniCaliforniaCooks says
Egg on a grill – never thought of that! Wonder if it changes the flavor?
Lisa @ RunWiki says
This will be very helpful this summer! Pinned.
Coach Henness says
Honey Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin and Peaches looks mmmazeballs.
Angela @ happy fit mama says
I would never think to grill breakfast unless I was camping. But now I want to!
OMGOSH THE EGGS!!!!!
One week until summer, and I’m ready to grill! Even if, for the time being, it’ll be just for me… or maybe that’s better because I can eat it ALL… Ha. Thanks for the round-up of great ideas, Lindsay!
This is one of my favorite food prep roundups so far!!! LOVE everything grilled!!! Have a great week!
heather @french press says
I literally want to make one of everything
Kristy @ Chocolate Slopes says
Perfect timing for the warm weather we’re FINALLY getting in Michigan!
Liz @ Floating Kitchen says
Yeah for grilling! I just can’t seem to stop grilling everything and anything this summer. Great round-up. Thanks for the grilled lettuce love!
Melanie | Melanie Makes says
Thanks so much for including my recipe, Lindsay – so appreciate it! Waving to you from CLE. 🙂
Shelley @ Two Healthy Kitchens says
This is seriously fantastic – what a gorgeous list of inspired recipes! I just love that you included breakfast! That’s so fun! I don’t think it always occurs to people to fire up the grill for their morning meal, and now they have so many reasons to give it a try! So great that you included ideas for apps, too – and thanks a million for suggesting our Grilled Polenta with Balsamic Tomatoes … hope your readers love it as much as we do! Great round-up – can’t wait to pin this to share!!! 😀
Sarah Anderson says
I have never seen eggs cooked on the grill before, using tinfoil for it seems like a really good idea. This weekend I should try this out for myself, see how royally I can mess it up but still try and have it taste good. This makes me wonder if there are any restaurants that cook their eggs like this, because that would be pretty cool to witness.