Let’s recap some weekly eats real quick, shall we? Here’s what I’ve been eating lately!
1. Chicken, avocado and salsa on a homemade corn tortilla
2. Hubby & wife salads + fruit for lunch
3 & 4. Egg, veggie & chicken scramble with feta!
1. Pork and veggie quesadilla
2. Feeding my inner 5 year old
3. Cinnamon in coffee = the best!
4. Post WOD refuel
1. Healthy bar food!
2. Homemade burrito bowls
3. Healthy microwave popcorn
4. Breakfast dilla
1. Leftovers for dinner before heading out of town
2. Healthy airport food! Turkey & avocado sandwich with arugula and roasted tomatoes- eat it open faced, take off on of the pieces of cheese and add a side of fruit and water!
3. Welcome dinner in Cali- salad, rice, grilled veggies, rolls and almond crusted salmon
4. Dessert- lemon fruit tart!
1. Breakfast- eggs and salsa, roasted potatoes, fruit and toast
2. Snack time- the cinnamon almonds were to die for and the almond date breakfast bars tasted like fig newtons
3. Mediterranean inspired lunch- salad, pasta with almond pesto, chickpeas with romesco sauce and sea bass with an almond olive sauce
4. Dessert- Dark chocolate tangerine truffles- incredible!
1. Almonds freshly picked off the tree that morning from a local farmer!
2. I may have filled up on breakfast and lunch and not left enough room for all my lunch so I had to make a snack before dinner. Thankfully I packed healthy snacks so I ate some tuna with avocado and a nectarine!
How do you like your coffee?
Do you ever add cinnamon? To the grounds before brewing or just sprinkle it in?
PS. As always on this day, I’m thinking of those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks and of all the first responders who risked theirs to save others.