Time to play catchup with weekly eats! I didn’t do any food prep this weekend bc I didn’t get home until 11pm Sunday night, plus hubby left Sunday afternoon to go out of town and didn’t get home until late Wednesday night so it was just me for a few days after I got home from Blend. I’ll get back on it this weekend!
So here’s what I’ve been eating:
1. Lentil veggie mac and cheese, pb & pear butter toast, fruit & egg
2. Leftover stir fry in quesadilla form
3. Hubby’s hummus, salmon & avocado wrap w/ cottage cheese & berries
4. Blue Diamond trailmix for the plane!
1. Salmon sandwich from whole foods with hummus, pesto, avocado, cheese & onion
2. Snack break w/ Attune Foods & Justin’s Nut Butter
3. Appetizers- veggies, spring rolls, delicious black bean cakes & fun cocktails
4. Blend dinner- veggies, quinoa cakes, salad and fish
1. Bagel w/ Laughing Cow cream cheese, fruit, yogurt & Muesli Fusion
2. Healthy Bites!!!
3. Omelet, Chobani pancakes w/ berry compote & fruit.
4. More pancakes!!
1. Salmon sandwich repeat for lunch on day 2
2. Homemade energy bites- dates, pb, almonds & pistachios
3. Jumbo salad w/ butternut squash, beans, corn and spicy avocado sauce
4. Utah scones w/ homemade jam and honey butter. To Die FOR.
1. Airport Qdoba burrito salad for dinner
2. Eggs & toast, berries, avocado & carrots
3. Froyo bites & graham crackers while putting in my Lock Laces- they’re amazing. Check them out if you haven’t already.
4. Post crossfit snack and reading on the deck
1. Salmon, sweet potato w/ salsa, apple and peppers
2. Salmon sandwich w/cheese & pepper- apparently these were my thing this week.
3. Pulled pork & black bean nachos w/ avocado & salsa
4. Amy’s low-sodium lentil veggie soup- added noodles, salmon & spices
1. Oatmeal w/ apples, cinnamon and homemade vanilla cinnamon nut butter from my foodie penpal!!
2. On repeat.
3. Salsa egg, Nuttzo on toast and carrots
4. Pb& j, eggs, carrots & berries
-can you tell we haven’t been to the grocery store in a while? 🙂
1. So excited to try this Nuttzo!!
2. Cookies for hubby when he came home- Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
3. One of hubby’s dinners when I was at Blend- Chicken, avocado & salad w/ italian dressing.
What do you eat when you need to go to the grocery store?!