Time for another round of food prep inspiration. I don’t have a photo for you from last weekend but I did manage to make a crockpot rotisserie chicken and get a pork tenderloin marinating, while hubby grilled himself some steaks and sliders. I also cut up some carrots to snack on.
Here’s what some of you have been up to:
Melissa at Mango About Town –
- Homemade meat sauce
- Farfalle (aka bowtie) Pasta (if you put a scoop of sauce on it, the noodles don’t stick together!)
- Roasted eggplant
- Roasted Brussels sprouts
- Lindsay’s Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins
- Holiday Rice Krispy Squares (because, why not!)
- Freshly ground coffee
- Spaghetti squash. Half plain half as spaghetti with turkey sausage.
- Noodles for the kids.
- Steel cut oats portioned out.
- Ground turkey.
- Cucumbers. Roasted orange and yellow peppers.
- Salmon and tilapia (container under salmon)
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?