Time for another round of Sunday Food Prep. Here’s what I prepped last weekend:
I only had about 45 minutes to do food prep last weekend but I still managed to make:
- A batch of black beans in the pressure cooker to freezer
- Quinoa so I could make Quinoa Breakfast Bars on Monday
- Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken for the freezer
- Get my salmon and pork tenderloin marinating
- Chop veggies
Here’s what some of you did!
Shannon at Skinny Sometimes –
- A huge batch of stir fry with various proteins (chicken, tofu, pork) that I portioned into tupperwares for lunches
- Hard boiled eggs
- Paleo Snickerdoodles
- A huge pot of curried carrot soup, which I portioned out and froze part of, probably to be eaten next week
- Another pot of tomato-veggie soup with fish in it (a family favorite based on a soup we had in Chile last year – so delicious)
- Tons of chopped veggies
- Steamed green beans
- Pumpkin mac & cheese (GF/DF)
- Chocolate cookies
Are you food prepping this weekend? Send me your pic! I’m out of submissions!
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?