Time for more food Prep!
Here’s what I made last weekend:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bars
- Flank steak marinating for jerky
- Black beans
- Roasted veggies with bacon
- HB eggs
- Green beans
Here’s what some of you have been up to:
Jenni at Fitzala –
Danielle at It’s A Harleyyy Life –
I made all of my meals for the week.
For breakfast I had Baked Apple Oatmeal.
I made Quinoa and Veggies in the crockpot for lunch.
For dinner I made ‘Where’s the Crust Pizza’.
All of these meals were delicious and healthy!
I ended up with 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners for the week.
Morganne at Nut Butter Runner –
1. 1. I made a batch of my 5 Ingredient Coconut Cookies
2. I 2. I made a batch of Robyn’s from The Real RD’s Carrot Cake Muffins
3. 3. Roasted some eggplant slices
4. 4. Washed and chopped strawberries
5. 5. Cooked Barley to make my Breakfast Barley Parfait
Lacy at Running Limitless –
This was my very first food prep ever. I need to work on it a bit and get some grains and more protein but this will help my snacking problem. I love keeping up with your blog and it has really put eating healthy in an easy way that doesn’t cut out foods I love.
Marisa from Uproot from Oregon –
Are you food prepping this weekend? Want to submit a pic to be featured in an upcoming post?! I’m totally out of submissions.
Here’s what I need from you:
Email me the following:
1. Your Name
2. Your Blog URL (if you have one)
3. A photo of your food prep
4. A short description of what’s in the photo. Tell me what you prepped and how you’re going to use it during the week!
Every Sunday, I’ll post a roundup of the photos I received that week so that you guys can see what others are preparing and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas! I’ll keep this series going for as long as I receive photos, so send one every week if you want to!
Send to: theleangreenbean <at> gmail <dot> com
Tweet and Instagram your pics as well to inspire others!! Use the hashtag #sundayfoodprep . Remember that in order for a pic to be included in the post, you have to email it to me! If you have more than one pic, please make them into a collage before sending!
Want more inspiration and tips? Read these:
And check out the Food Prep Tab for links to all the previous Sunday food prep posts!
Let’s chat: Are you prepping food today? Whatcha makin’?