Looking for some ways to use your fresh spring produce? Here’s a roundup with a week of spring meal ideas to inspire you!
Time for more meal planning help! As you’re planning your menu for next week, take a look at this week of spring meal ideas!
Make them all or just make a few but hopefully this round up will give you some new ideas and inspiration for using up all of the delicious spring produce that’s currently in season!
Ready? Here we go!
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Quiche Cups via Gimme Some Oven
- Make some extra to freeze for a busy morning!
- Scrambled Eggs & Roasted Asparagus Toasts via FoodieCrush
- Skip the bread and just add some roasted veggies to your eggs if you want!
- Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal via Happy Healthy Mama
- No need for all three berries if you don’t have them all on hand!
- Avocado Green Tea Power Shake via All Day I Dream About Food
- Perfect for breakfast after a morning workout!
- Carrot Cake Pancakes via Cookie + Kate
- Like having dessert for breakfast!
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad via A Spicy Perspective
- Sub tofu for chicken for a meatless option!
- Easy Springtime Crockpot Minestrone via How Sweet Eats
- Change up the veggies based on what you have on hand/what you like
- Spring Harvest Buddha Bowls via With Food and Love
- Swap meat for the beans if that’s your thing!
- Chicken Sandwich with Green Pea Spread via The Sweets Life
- Feel free to add some extra veggies!
- Roasted Spring Vegetable Cobb Salad via Iowa Girl Eats
- Try grilling the veggies instead if it’s warm enough!
- Green Goddess Pasta via Healthy Delicious
- Could easily be served with a side of grilled fish, meat or shrimp
- Asparagus, Potato & Leek Soup via Taste Yummies
- Serve it with a big salad for a light spring meal!
- Citrus Roasted Salmon with Spring Pea Sauce via The Corner Kitchen
- Try to add fish to your menu at least once a week!
- Chicken, Arugula & Radish Pizza via Cooking Light
- Take your pizza night to a new level.
- Spring Vegetable Pad Thai via Feasting at Home
- You could easily sub chicken or tofu!
If you’re adding some of these to your meal plan, be sure to spend a little time food prepping as well to make your week easier!
Here are some ideas:
- Make a double batch of quiche cups. Freeze half for later and have the other half on hand for a grab and go breakfast.
- Bake a batch of oatmeals. Simply cut and reheat throughout the week.
- Make some pancakes ahead of time, or just shred the carrots so you can whip up the batter quickly.
- Prep the crockpot minestrone so all you have to do is dump it in and turn it on one night during the week.
- Roast or grill your veggies for the cobb salad and hard boil some eggs while you’re at it!
- Slice the veggies for the buddha bowl and salad for quick assembly.
- Cook a batch of dried beans and freeze some for later.
- Grill or bake some chicken so you can easily slice it to top salads and pizza.
- Make the spring pea sauce for your salmon.
- Chop the veggies for the pad thai.
- Make a batch of soup.
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here!
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!