Today I’ve got some nice little puffs of deliciousness to share with you! These would make a great party appetizer. They’re super easy to make and come together in a flash, especially if you use leftover salmon so it’s already cooked! But even if you have to cook the salmon, they still don’t take long…
I made these over lunch 🙂
These only require a few ingredients. You could add some roasted red peppers if you want to but I didn’t have any on hand and was too lazy to roast one! These could also be made with wonton wrappers, but I like the cresecent roll dough because it stretches more and it’s easier to fit everything inside if you accidentally scoop too much.
Salmon & Goat Cheese Puffs
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Keywords: bake appetizer side vegetarian goat cheese salmon spinach
Ingredients (12 puffs)
- 5 oz salmon, cooked
- 5 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 c spinach, cooked
- 1/2 c artichokes, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tube crescent roll dough (preferably seamless)
1. In a small bowl, mix the goat cheese and spinach together.
2. Add the salmon and artichokes (if using) and mix well.
3. Stir in the spices.
4. Unroll the dough, pressing the seams together if necessary.
5. Cut the dough into 12 squares.
6. Scoop a small spoonful of the salmon mixture into each square.
7. Fold one corner over making a triangle.
8. Use a fork to press the edges together and poke a hole in the top.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
It really couldn’t get much easier:
Enjoy! I’m off to plan a get-together so I can make these again.
What’s your favorite party appetizer?