It’s time for another Foodie Penpals Reveal Day!
This month I was lucky enough to receive my box from one of my favorite bloggers- Melissa at Live Love and Run. She’s the absolute best and she definitely spoiled me! Look what I got:
The box was jam packed with all sorts of deliciousness. Let’s recap:
- Apple Butter
- A new tea I’ve never tried!
- Old Bay- one of my all-time fav seasonings
- Sweet & Spicy Peanuts- OMG SO GOOD!!
- Seasoned Flour- I can’t to use it to make some panko crusted fish!
- A beautiful card
- 2 jars of homemade nut butter- hands down best part of the package- Cinnamon Vanilla Bean and “Nutella Swirl”. AMAZING!
Thank you so much Melissa…I loved everything!!
As an added bonus, her hubby was a box packing rockstar. THIS is how you should be packing all your boxes to make sure stuff doesn’t break. Use plastic bags or newspaper or bubble wrap to make sure glass jars are well insulated:
My box had 3 glass jars in it and all arrived intact!
In case you’re a new reader, here’s a reminder of what the program is all about:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
- Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.
If you’re from the US or Canada and are interested in participating for June, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by June 4th as pairings will be emailed on June 5th!
*If you’re from Europe, please CLICK HERE to signup.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!