Time for another Foodie Penpals Reveal Day.
This month I had the pleasure of exchanging boxes with Casey at Salted Plates!
Here’s a look at what she sent me:
Everything came from her local co-op! Very cool. Here’s the breakdown:
- Apple Butter- So good on toast
- Chocolate- In her words…”because, duh!” – Couldn’t agree more!
- Carob Super Green Chunks- I was skeptical of these, but they’re pretty tasty! The perfect afternoon treat.
- Sesame Rye Crispbreads- I’ve been eyeing something similar in the store but never bought them for myself. Love that they’re made with just three ingredients- rye flour, sesame seeds and salt.
- Mung Bean Noodles- SO excited about these. I haven’t tried them yet but I just recently fell in love with mung beans because they’re delish and so high in protein!
Thanks so much Casey for a great package!
Here’s some details about FPP in case you want to join in for March:
-On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written.
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.
-Foodie Penplas is open to US, Canadian & European residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. Same with Europeans.
If you’re from the US or Canada and are in participating for March, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.
You must submit your information by March 4th as pairings will be emailed on March 5th!