A week of summer meals to inspire your menu next week. Get recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides and salads – all full of fresh summer flavors!
Time for another weekly meal plan! Since Summer is just about in full swing, this week I rounded up a week of summer meals for you to check out. I even added a bonus sides & salads section because there were just too many good recipes to choose from!
I hope you find something that catches your eye! Add a few of these to your meal plan for next week to introduce your family to some fresh summer flavors!
Ready? Here we go:
- Cinnamon Vanilla Crepes via The Lean Green Bean
- Stuff them with your favorite yogurt and whatever fruit you have on hand
- Grilled Summer Corn Breakfast Hash via How Sweet Eats
- Top with eggs or mix some scrambled eggs and sausage right in!
- Berry Parfait Yogurt Popsicles via Well Plated
- A fun way to change up breakfast!
- Carrot Zucchini Mini Muffins via Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Perfect for the kiddos and easy to eat on the run.
- Farmer’s Market Breakfast Tacos via Layers of Happiness
- Capitalize on farmer’s market produce at all meals!
- Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Burgers via What’s Gaby Cooking
- Fire up the grill and change things up from your typical beef burger.
- Strawberry Bacon Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese via NeighborFood
- Add some summer goodness to a simple grilled cheese.
- Pad Thai Spring Rolls via Minimalist Baker
- Swap the tofu for rotisserie chicken if you’re a meat-lover!
- Avocado Caprese Chicken Salad via Joyful Healthy Eats
- Don’t skip the balsamic drizzle!
- Mason Jar Zucchini Noodle Salad w/ Avocado Dressing via Sugar-Free Mom
- Easy to pack in your lunchbox!
- Blueberry Grilled Pork Tenderloin via A Healthy Life For Me
- Add a unique flavor to your pork!
- Scallops with Peach Salsa via An Edible Mosaic
- Treat yourself to some scallops and top them with some juicy summer peaches.
- Chili Rubbed Salmon with Avocado Salsa via Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Light and fresh – make it on the grill or in the oven.
- One Pot Farmer’s Market Pasta via The View From Great Island
- Super simple and full of fresh summer flavors.
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Slaw via Host the Toast
- Let your crockpot do all the work!
Salads & Sides
- Cucumber Strawberry Poppyseed Salad via The Housewife In Training Files
- Grilled Melon & Prosciutto Caprese via The Pig & Quill
- Roasted Berry & Brie Kale Salad via Eats Well With Others
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Quinoa Salad via Nutmeg Nanny
- Crunchy Broccoli Grape Salad via The Adventure Bite
- Corn on the Cob w/ Lemon Basil Pesto via The Lemon Bowl
- Watermelon Feta Orzo Salad via Cooking Classy
- Farmer’s Market Sesame Miso Noodle Salad via Half Baked Harvest
- Asian Cucumber Carrot Slaw via Kitchen Confidante
Want to do some food prep? You could:
- Freeze some popsicles
- Make a batch of hash
- Head to the farmer’s market and stock up on fruits and veggies
- Bake a batch of muffins
- Grill some chicken burgers
- Build a few mason jar salads for lunches
- Marinate your pork
- Make some peach salsa
- Prep the crockpot for your chicken tacos
- Make a couple salads to munch on all week
Want more ideas? Check out the full gallery of weekly meal plans here.
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!