Nuts and seeds are full of nutrients & a great addition to meals. Here are recipes for a week of meals featuring nuts and seeds for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Time for another weekly meal plan. This week I chose one of my favorite groups of ingredients- nuts & seeds. I love pretty much any nut or seed you throw my way and I was able to find lots of creative ways to use things like almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds!
Hopefully you’ll see something that catches your eye!
- Healthy Berry Breakfast Crisp via Neighborfood
- Summer berries in this crisp + some yogurt = divine.
- Chocolate Macademia Chickpea Quinoa Bars via Food Faith Fitness
- Perfect for breakfast on the run.
- Roasted Peach, Cherry & Walnut Yogurt Parfaits via The Roasted Root
- Roasting fruit takes it to the next level.
- Honey Almond Quinoa Granola via Kitchen Treaty
- A fun twist on regular granola.
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies via Leelalicious
- Great for making ahead of time!
- Sesame Shrimp Peanut Noodle Bowls via Chocolate Moosey
- Sub chicken or tofu if you don’t like shrimp.
- Lemon Almond Roast Chicken Salad via How Sweet Eats
- Eat it in a wrap, on some crackers or straight out of the bowl.
- Caramelized Sweet Potato & Kale Fried Wild Rice via Iowa Girl Eats
- I’d totally add some chicken to this!
- Rainbow Quinoa Salad via Pinch of Yum
- Pack it in your lunchbox.
- Southwest Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing via Carlsbad Cravings
- Just totally love the pumpkin seeds in this!
- Sriracha Almond Crusted Salmon via Peas and Crayons
- A fun way to spice up salmon.
- Spicy Cashew Chicken via The View From Great Island
- Better than takeout!
- Roasted Zucchini & Quinoa Bowls with Cilantro Pepita Pesto via Joanne Eats Well With Others
- Another great way to use zucchini.
- Peanut Noodles with Chicken via Foodie Crush
- Make extra and eat the leftovers for lunch.
- Caramelized Salmon Sesame Soba Noodle Bowls via Half Baked Harvest
- Eat more fish!
Want to food prep?
- Make a batch of protein bars or breakfast cookies
- Make a big bowl of chicken salad
- Prep a few mason jar salads
- Prep the topping for your almond crusted salmon.
- Roast some zucchini and make some cilantro pesto.
- Cook some chicken to use in your peanut noodles.
Want more ideas? Check out the full library of weekly meal plans here.
[Tweet “Need meal inspiration? A Week of Meals with Nuts and Seeds via @leangrnbeanblog!”]
Get my top 3 tips!
Plus quick, healthy recipe ideas right to your inbox every week!