Here we are again! Time for another recap of last week’s food prep. I’m feeling proud that I’ve made it 20 weeks straight! It’s actually been 21 since I already did my food prep this morning for the upcoming week. I even took a video and wrote down what I did minute by minute so stay tuned for that extra special recap next week!
Last week I made:
- Sweet Potato Protein Cookies
- Baked Chicken
- Roasted veggies for the babe – she’s good at picking them up but not all that into eating them
- Baked bacon
- Strawberry oatmeal for Squish
- Asian flank steak marinade
- Dairy-Free Lactation Cookies– this is actually the second half of a batch I made and frozen so I just pulled out the dough balls and baked them!
- 5 Minute Breakfast Hash
- Hummus Topping
And a few meals we ate last week. Like I mentioned, I’m trying to start serving Squish what we’re eating a little more often…but thanks to food prep, I also don’t feel the need to do it all the time. Post coming on that soon!
Asian Flank Steak
Sparkling Green Tea – recipe tomorrow!
Some sort of pesto chicken & bacon mixture…i honestly can’t remember exactly what I made lol
Southwest Chicken Salad
Pesto Shrimp, roasted sweet potatoes and egg & cheese sandwiches
That’s all for this week!