I skipped food prep two weeks ago because my parents were here but last weekend I got back on track. Here’s what I prepped last weekend:
- Pork tenderloin ready for the grill
- Crockpot balsamic chicken thighs
- Extra pancakes and eggs from Sunday breakfast
- Carrots for snacking
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Roasted tomatoes and carrots
- Roasted squash with yogurt
- PB & Pear oatmeal
Here’s what a few of you prepped:
I did a little food prep today to help make the week easier!
– baked sweet potatoes to make sweet potato and black bean quesadillas (inspired by Well Plated’s recent post…and I have some leftover black beans to use up!)
– hard boiled eggs for snacks
– chopped peppers and broccoli for stir fry
– lemon olive oil poppy seed cake to cut up for breakfast or snacks (from Mountain Mama Cooks)
– Greek orzo salad for lunch
Jesse from The Green Turnip –
Featuring my simple, Japanese-inspired meal prep. (Plus, boiled eggs for snacks and breakfast!) This week I made: 1) Packed with Fresh Veggies Quinoa Salad, 2) Lemon Marinated Eggplant Salad, 3) Lots of Veggie Miso Pork Salad.
Did you prep this weekend? Send me a pic!